Video Game You Last Played?

I play ton of Dota 2 nowadays, bunch of friends got me into the game about a year ago and I've already got close to 2000 hours played.

Aside from that I played through Black Mesa recently, it's a souped up remake of Half Life 1. It's pretty cool.

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Snuck in about an hour before I had to leave for work, and I managed to become my Free Company's first Dark Knight. Pretty excited to see where the new story goes, been extremely excited for Heavensward since the last story patch of A Realm Reborn came out.

Just finished Arkham City in preparation for Arkham Knight.

I also just started inFamous 2 'cause that's the only game out of the series I haven't finished yet. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

inFamous 2.

I've played it before, but having just completed the first game (again), I wanted to tailor my own little story around it. I played the first game on the evil path, but then decided to do some good things because of events that happen due to Cole being evil. These events inspire Cole to do good for not just himself, but for others.

(Basically I'm playing good for inFamous 2)

• Upvote 1

Earthbound! (Or Mother 2, if you prefer) It's a quaint little RPG that I have finally gotten around to playing. It's super fun, but a little difficult at times.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the Donkey Kong Country trilogy from the Nintendo eShop on my Wii U last month. Played through all three games and completed them all 101, 102, & 103% respectively.

• Upvote 1

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

Been playing the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt the past three days strait. I'm barely halfway through, lol.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I've been tearing now through Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition on my XB1. Fun times. :D

Edited by The Night's King

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

The Force Unleashed (great game), and Destiny. Destiny is really unfairly hated. It's no Halo, but it's still really fun, and the scenery is breath-taking.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Played Saints Row: Gat out of .

It feels like a rushed expansion that Deep Silver pushed out because fans were upset due to the of additional content in Saints Row 4.

*shrug* At least go it bundled with Saints Row: Re-Elected for 20$.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I remembered I shelled out money for Chroma Squad on launch day, so I finished that up just now.

The game is kinda mixed. The writing is awful, feeling less like a cheeky spoof of tokusatsu and more like Anthony 'Memelands' Burch getting forced into writing an adaptation of Akibaranger. Right down to mistaking references for humor. The fact they awkwardly had to insert Kickstarter backers didn't help, . Some elements are more bearable than others, however, and there are a few moments that felt like the game was a genuine Sentai show.

The gameplay, however, is really fun. It's essentially a Tycoon game mashed with a SRPG for the ground segments. The mech battles are weird, and I can't really describe them off the top of my head (they're semi-QTEs, at least). The gameplay more than makes up for the writing, mainly since you can just fast forward through the dialogue and make up your own story (which will most likely be several times better).

Problem is, it's pretty short. Especially if you know how to exploit the game's quirks. Still, very enjoyable.

I don't think it was worth the $15 I paid at launch, but if it's on sale for like seven bucks? Go for it. There are worse ways to spend that money, especially if you're a Tokusatsu fan and/or really enjoy SRPGs/Tycoon games.

hElbrZ6.gif