• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Video Game You Last Played?

Video Games

• Please log in to reply
689 replies to this topic

#681 Offline the mavrick

the mavrick
  • New Members
  • Tohunga

• 03-November 15
  • 34 posts

Posted Nov 19 2015 - 10:36 AM

sonic rush

The Mavrick thanks to Kyle Whyte: speed itself for the avatar pic

#682 Online Clownpiece

• Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 03-December 09
  • 343 posts

Posted Nov 19 2015 - 02:40 PM

Touhou Hisoutensoku, been maining Suwako and Komachi still get beat senseless by my friends though.

#683 Offline Chronicler06

• Members
  • Toa

• 17-March 04
  • 138 posts

Posted Nov 19 2015 - 05:55 PM

Lego Racers (1999)

I managed to find the old copy I used to play when I was a kid, so I decided to take the opportunity to install it and play it on my computer. So far, all I can say is that it's no wonder I had previously struggled to advance very far, because this game is quite a challenge. Most of today's Lego games pretty much follow the same basic formula, and the way I see it, anyone can easily reach total completion on those games, once they figure out where to go and what to do. Lego Racers, on the other hand, takes some real skill that not everyone can expect to master in a single day. It's a little frustrating, yes, but it's also actually nice to have a bit of a challenge for once. They just don't make Lego games like this anymore.

Edited by Chronicler06, Nov 19 2015 - 05:57 PM.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#684 Offline Terminus

• Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts

Posted Nov 19 2015 - 06:33 PM

Fallout: New Vegas

Got to the part of the game where I had to get the Platinum Chip back from Benny when I was invited to Caesar's camp... So I took the invitation as a chance to fill Caesar with some lead with some shotguns I found around the camp, and then just booked it out of there. Not looking forward to dealing with House next, hit a glitch which locked me out of his path and now all of his robots are out to kill me...

3DS: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN: khsora546 / Nintendo Network & Xbox Live: Terminus2495 / FFXIV: Stella Iris (Famfrit) / League of Legends: termius24/ PM Me to add me
My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile ~ FFXIV Profile

#685 Offline Gunhaver

• Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 29-May 15
  • 857 posts

Posted Nov 19 2015 - 10:30 PM

Triforce Heroes!

"Each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family."

#686 Offline Sir Iaredios

Sir Iaredios
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 10-April 07
  • 2,287 posts

Posted Nov 20 2015 - 05:07 PM

Rocket League

Man, this game is awesome. Cars + soccer? Too cool.

:i: :a: :r: :e: :m_d: :i: :m_o: :s:   }----|]I||I[|----{     巡山  王子    }----|]I||I[|----{    iaredios_-_aurebresh.jpg

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project (HEAD DEVELOPER) | Tzais-Kuluu | Proud king of Pohan-Vor of the planet Terra Magna
Name Info      History     The English Language     The Turkey Neck      Arthur Curry     Ra's al-Ghul    The Crew Rap     Serious Acronym     Tell us what we want!

#687 Online Darth Daronus

Darth Daronus
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 05-November 14
  • 1,007 posts

Posted Nov 20 2015 - 05:38 PM

Tomodachi Life.

So Far, My sister is married to my best friend, Several people have fallen in love but not gotten married yet, Skrillex tried to ask a character from a book I was once writing but failed, Waluigi got into plenty of arguments, and many, many great songs have been performed by... just about everyone.

Would you like a jelly baby?

My BZPRPG Characters BBC#71 Entry

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm

#688 Offline Blue Fire

Blue Fire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 11-September 04
  • 646 posts

Posted Nov 25 2015 - 04:55 PM

Company of Heroes.

I finished the campaign last night, and just a few hours ago did I just figure out how to play as the Germans. So I'm having fun with that.

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

#689 Offline (Daedalus)

• Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 06-August 08
  • 556 posts

Posted Nov 25 2015 - 05:20 PM

Mass Effect 2 on Hardcore. One of my favorite games, even on my sixth (or seventh, I can't remember) playthrough. This will, however, will be the first I play it with all the DLC, so I'm excited about that.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

#690 Offline Terminus

• Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts

Posted Nov 25 2015 - 06:43 PM

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Currently playing through Drake's Fortune, the graphical updates are noticeable enough in this one (probably because it originally came out in 2007), but the controls feel a lot better, mainly because stuff got remapped for the PS4 controller and motion controls are gone.

3DS: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN: khsora546 / Nintendo Network & Xbox Live: Terminus2495 / FFXIV: Stella Iris (Famfrit) / League of Legends: termius24/ PM Me to add me
My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile ~ FFXIV Profile

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users