• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Video Game You Last Played?

Video Games

• Please log in to reply
733 replies to this topic

#721 Offline Hodor

Hodor
  • Members
  • Toa

• 08-July 07
  • 147 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2016 - 10:16 PM

Shovel Knight.

hElbrZ6.gif

#722 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2016 - 04:50 PM

I stumbled upon the fact that The Witcher 2 is free on Xbox 360 earlier today, so I picked that up. Put in a few hours and I enjoyed what I played, and I'm hoping it stays that way.

khsora546.png
3DS: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN: khsora546 / Nintendo Network & Xbox Live: Terminus2495 / FFXIV: Stella Iris (Famfrit) / League of Legends: termius24/ PM Me to add me
My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile ~ FFXIV Profile

#723 Offline Sir Iaredios

Sir Iaredios
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 10-April 07
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2016 - 09:31 PM

Total War: Shogun 2.

Man it is weird to have the 'total War' come first. Anyway, this is a great game, though it's limitation to just Japan during the Sengoku Period doesn't drive my alternate history sense wild like it does with other games; this also goes with the variety of units, as everyone is basically the same (save two factions) I am thinking of getting the stand-alone expansion 'Fall of the Samurai', which deal with Japan once more in civil war, set in the late 1800's (think of the movie 'The Last Samurai') the Japanese Empire, with help from the British Empire and the United States of America, fights off the Tokugawa Shogunate and seeks to industrialize Japan, leading to the events before and during World War II. That, seems to have so much more potential than to see who will paint Japan a different national color and have a different enemy for the Japanese Empire to fight later on. Only real alternate history potential the game has is if Japan converts to Christianity, which I don't think very likely.

:i: :a: :r: :e: :m_d: :i: :m_o: :s:   }----|]I||I[|----{     巡山  王子    }----|]I||I[|----{    iaredios_-_aurebresh.jpg

ara_eternal_war_banner.png
A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project (HEAD DEVELOPER) | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  | 
Name Info      History     The English Language     The Turkey Neck      Arthur Curry     Ra's al-Ghul    The Crew Rap    Mikhail Gorbachev 

#724 Online Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 3,883 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2016 - 04:53 PM

Yoshi's Woolly World. By far the cutest freaking game I've ever played. Everything just looks so soft and fuzzy!
Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#725 Offline (Daedalus)

(Daedalus)
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 06-August 08
  • 561 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2016 - 03:30 PM

Having finished Mass Effect 3 recently, I wanted to play something a little simpler and less grand in scale (putting dragon Age: Origins a little further out in the queue), so I decided to play the Crysis series again. Maybe it helps that it's been a long time since I've played it, but I forgot just how fun Crysis is.

I'm nearing the end of the first game, and I'm having a blast. There are some annoyances, of course--some enemies have body armor that is more resistant than the multimillion dollar nanosuit the protagonist is wearing, and I keep getting random freezes (which are apparently driver-related)--but for the most part, I'm quite enjoying it. The graphics are still great, and I really like the level design. Vehicles could use a bit more durability, though; it's surprising how badly they hold up in a fight.

Anyway, I can't wait to move on to Crysis Warhead and Crysis 2 (don't have 3, yet; I think I need a RAM upgrade before that ever happens).

Edit: So I finished Crysis Warhead, and I must say, despite being an expansion to Crysis, it improved on the base game in pretty much every way. There may not be as many opportunities for awesome suit usage, but the combat has been refined just enough to make it less annoying while still being challenging, the story is more personal and engaging, and Psycho is just a much more interesting character than Nomad. The game is shorter, sure, but I don't see that as a negative point.

Also, while I was waiting for Crysis 2 to finish downloading, I played a little Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty. It's a stand-alone expansion for Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines (at least to my knowledge), and as is often the case with expansions, it's a bit more difficult than the base game, which, if you've ever played it, is saying something. I used to despise this particular game, but the last time I played it, I loved it, and picking up where I left off, I still do. I've made a surprising amount of progress, too, which I did not expect considering how long it's been since I last played it. Now that Crysis 2 has finished downloading, I'll be focusing on that, but I have a feeling that I'll be going to this game more often whenever I only have time to play something quick.

Edited by (Daedalus), Feb 06 2016 - 11:36 AM.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

#726 Offline randomreviewerbros

randomreviewerbros
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 22-February 13
  • 685 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2016 - 08:06 AM

LEGO Dimensions, well Madden Mobile technically, but Dimensions was most recent on console.

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube....domReviewerBros
"Gathered friends, listen again, to our legend of the BIONICLE"- Turaga Vakama

"BIONICLE surrender or run!"- The Vahki 2004

"A battle in the skies at the core of the universe!"- The Final Battle 2008

"Even when facing greater threats like the Bohrok Kal, or the dreaded Rahkshi, they never surrendered!"- The Toa Nuva 2002/03

"Powerful, equipped, ready for any challenge!"- The Toa Metru 2004

"A mystery to be revealed at BIONICLE.com!"- Metru Nui 2004

"If Toa Lhikan could not defeat me alone, how could you?"- Makuta LoMN

"Because Unity and friendship."- Vakama, Nokama LOMN

"The city of the Great Spirit, my island home refound!"- Turaga Vakama LoMN

"HELLO, METRU NUI! I always wanted to loud-shout that!"- Matau LOMN

"Kohli head! I thought you were Makuta Bones!"- Jaller MOL

"Could have been, but I'm not."- Takua MOL

#727 Offline Taka Nuvia

Taka Nuvia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 11-October 07
  • 4,264 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 11 2016 - 04:18 AM

Shadow of Destiny. And it's been annoying and stressful, but also fairly intriguing so far. Completing the first run was sad, though. Really sad. However, I found the plot to be quite well-connected, which is a pleasant surprise for a game dealing with time-travel.

Edited by Taka Nuvia, Feb 11 2016 - 04:18 AM.

alien_lineart_s.jpg

#728 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 22-October 11
  • 1,404 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2016 - 03:17 PM

I'm going through a bit of a Metroid phase right now. I just finished the original a few days ago, and am well into the second now. There are definitely some improvements over the first in it, though the music is horrid in comparison.

#729 Offline randomreviewerbros

randomreviewerbros
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 22-February 13
  • 685 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 12 2016 - 07:47 PM

Bionicle Heroes now!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!

"Even when facing greater threats like the Bohrok Kal, or the dreaded Rahkshi, they never surrendered!"- The Toa Nuva 2002/03

#730 Offline Sir Iaredios

Sir Iaredios
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 10-April 07
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2016 - 06:39 AM

Classic Serious Sam: The First Encounter.

Holy crud is this game intense and insane! No wonder it scared me as a kid. It's not very scary, but alien monsters just come from everywhere and try to kill your t-shirt wearing protagonist in ol' ancient Egypt. The kamikazes make me laugh and scare me at the same time though. Samuel's first impression to these headless suicide bombers was hilarious. :lol:

Edited by Sir Iaredios, Feb 13 2016 - 06:40 AM.

:i: :a: :r: :e: :m_d: :i: :m_o: :s:   }----|]I||I[|----{     巡山  王子    }----|]I||I[|----{    iaredios_-_aurebresh.jpg

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project (HEAD DEVELOPER) | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  | 
Name Info      History     The English Language     The Turkey Neck      Arthur Curry     Ra's al-Ghul    The Crew Rap    Mikhail Gorbachev 

#731 Offline randomreviewerbros

randomreviewerbros
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 22-February 13
  • 685 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2016 - 08:45 AM

Holy crud is this game intense and insane! No wonder it scared me as a kid. It's not very scary, but alien monsters just come from everywhere and try to kill your t-shirt wearing protagonist in ol' ancient Egypt. The kamikazes make me laugh and scare me at the same time though. Samuel's first impression to these headless suicide bombers was hilarious. :lol:

hahahahaha, sounds like an intense game!

#732 Offline Display Name Goes Here

Display Name Goes Here
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 22-October 14
  • 2,392 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2016 - 01:18 PM

Just finished Halo 2 on legendary.

Edited by Display Name Goes Here, Feb 13 2016 - 01:18 PM.

7TfK84J.png

If you want an Okotoan Name like the one above, Feel free to Shoot me a PM.

Strialyth-Flickr-Bronzejet

Bionicle Gen 2 Collection Winter Wave 2016

/Tahu/Onua/Lewa/Gali/Pohatu/

/CoF/CoE/CoJ/CoW/CoS/

/Kopaka/CoI/Umarak/

lJvXY.gifOxEEJ.gif

^ Click These ^

Scroll

#733 Offline Sir Iaredios

Sir Iaredios
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 10-April 07
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2016 - 03:05 PM

hahahahaha, sounds like an intense game!

Yeah. I blew up the first kamikaze, who run at you with two giant cartoony bombs and screaming through their decapitated neck, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH", and Sam just mocked it say sarcastically "Aaaaaahhhhh..." and laughed at it until a horde of them ran over the hill in the distance towards Samuel and started screaming, making Sam interrupt his laugh and say "...oh boy".

Look up footage of this game onYouTube, you'd probably think the makers are insane.

#734 Online Toa Imrukii

Toa Imrukii
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 01-March 14
  • 583 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 13 2016 - 03:11 PM

I've played some CKII with the good sir above me. And I'm on a single player campaign right now. Also, ever since the patch came out, I've been playing UNDERTALE again from time to time.

ENFP

Quote of the Week:

"You don't have to be a Toa, to be a hero." - Toa Tahu

:t: :m_o: :a:    :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i:

(Sig-Pic Coming)

A RUDE AWAKENING - A BIONICLE G1 Continuation and Video Game Project (ARTIST AND CONCEPTUALIST) The story of Toa Imrukii (Review)  |

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users