Video Game You Last Played?

Still playing Civilization V here. I'm hoping to finally purchase the first expansion pack, Gods & Kings, sometime later this month.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga on the Wii U Virtual Console.

I've owned several copies of this game, really glad It's on the Wii U now (so I can't lose/sell it!) as it's one of my favorite games of all time (I just started my seventh playthrough, I believe). Anyways, it looks great in 1080p, really like how the GBA emulator keeps the pixels sharp by default, as I'm not really a fan of "smoothing" sprite-based games.

Assasins Creed 3.

One of the worst video game endings in the history of ever.

jtbspinny.gif <thanks to Keratu for the spinny.
darkcomixbanner.jpg< my favorite comic writer. thanks to - vahki commander - for the banner.

I'm back from the grave. Last time I was on was in 2005. I'm back now and hoping to return to the first fandom community I invested myself in.

Does Cookie Clicker count? I'm at over 300 Trillion cookies per second with 71,000 Heavenly Chips and there's no end in sight, this game has been consuming my soul since September :P

Last actual video game I played was Bravely Default, I was making my way through this lava dungeon but my 3DS started to die and I had to turn off encounters entirely, race to the end so I can find the saving NPC, and skip the cutscenes, but I got an important one that wouldn't skip and my system died before I could save. Guess I'll just have to run through like, all five floors of that dungeon all over again and regain all that xp. HO WELL. I tried :P

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

You know, I've known it's a really weird JRPG for the entire time I've been playing it. But I just unlocked the Keiji Inafune, not as a playable character or anything, but... As a giant sword.

This game just hit a new level of weird. And I absolutely love it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just recently finished Deadlight thanks to the Games with Gold program. I thought that the game was quite entertaining with a strong story, but was slightly frustrating and the ending was disappointing. Still, I do not regret purchasing this title. I hope that Tequila Works may only become better!

Edited by Makuta DUSt

I have just recently finished Deadlight thanks to the Games with Gold program. I thought that the game was quite entertaining with a strong story, but was slightly frustrating and the ending was disappointing. Still, I do not regret purchasing this title. I hope that Tequila Works may only become better!

The only that bugged me was the shooting.

I've just played some Battlefield 3 multiplayer and I just discovered that I suck horribly at it. We're talking like 1 kill, 15 deaths, and around 1k points in a single match. And that one kill was a lucky knife kill. Every time I try to pilot a jet or helicopter, I would just end up doing barrel rolls and then nosedive right into the ground.

Edited by Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary multiplayer.

Makes me realize how lucky we are for Halo 4's matchmaking improvements.

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Ocarina of Time. The game is great - amazing atmosphere in some places - but I sometimes feel like some of the dungeons are just there rather than properly integrated into the overworld (the Forest Temple comes to mind).

And oh yeah Bongo Bongo sucks; don't try to convince me otherwise. I really was having fun in the Shadow Temple but now since I despise the place because of that boss.

Today I FINALLY got back to playing Pokémon Black 2, which I had set aside more than a year ago. I managed to beat the Elite Four, which means I get loads of luscious post-game content that should hopefully tide me over at least until the barrage of gaming news at E3.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Getting into it.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Fall of Cybertron.

I actually suffered a humiliating death due to how jarring the difference between the feel and controls of WFC and FOC is, but after a few minutes I got back to being good at the game. I also started to love the Path Blaster's Destronium round even more due to having to go without it for four playthroughs of WFC.

Still have the opinion that the two games are of equal quality. :)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Halo 2. It's been a while.

Unfortunately, I need a TV to play that game properly, since it has no brightness options and my projector requires every game to be set to high brightness for proper visibility. Any enemies in the shadows were 100% invisible, more than they'd be if they had camo.

The first level went ok, my aim and instinct to take cover thankfully were not diminished much, if at all. But my reaction time for ambushes was drastically reduced. The second level was impossible because there were snipers in the shadows, and the projector...

well, try fighting invisible snipers.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Because it taking too frustratingly long for the 3DS version to come out.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"