• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Video Game You Last Played?

Video Games

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#321 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 06:37 PM

Still playing Civilization V here. I'm hoping to finally purchase the first expansion pack, Gods & Kings, sometime later this month.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#322 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 12:24 PM

I have played, Blacklight: Retribution and I'm glad that I have found this game, it is amazing.

It's better then CoD like every other games are  :P

ravens.jpg

Helping ~garnira returns~ on the Banners and Ravens for the win my friend

see his chima tribe banners here

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#323 Offline Raku Ichijo

Raku Ichijo
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 04:14 PM

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga on the Wii U Virtual Console.

I've owned several copies of this game, really glad It's on the Wii U now (so I can't lose/sell it!) as it's one of my favorite games of all time (I just started my seventh playthrough, I believe). Anyways, it looks great in 1080p, really like how the GBA emulator keeps the pixels sharp by default, as I'm not really a fan of "smoothing" sprite-based games.

gallery_60140_160_59756.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me

Currently Playing ~ BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma ~ Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd ~ inFamous: Second Son ~ Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

#324 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,813 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 06:01 PM

Clash of Clans. Does that count?

#325 Offline halotalim

halotalim
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 399 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 07:46 PM

Assasins Creed 3.

One of the worst video game endings in the history of ever.

jtbspinny.gif <thanks to Keratu for the spinny.
darkcomixbanner.jpg< my favorite comic writer. thanks to - vahki commander - for the banner.

I'm back from the grave. Last time I was on was in 2005. I'm back now and hoping to return to the first fandom community I invested myself in.

#326 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,222 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 03:37 AM

League of Legends, URF mode.

Cho'Gath is great if your team has a brain cell or three between them.

5QddjMh.png
"Don't worry, it's non-alcoholic wine. Us Threavok don't drink."
The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings has been rebooted! Click here to read it!

#327 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 78 posts

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 07:59 AM

Pokemon Y or, if it counts, MNOG: the Bohrok Wars (A fanmade sequel to MNOG)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#328 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,433 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 01:48 AM

Does Cookie Clicker count?  I'm at over 300 Trillion cookies per second with 71,000 Heavenly Chips and there's no end in sight, this game has been consuming my soul since September :P

Last actual video game I played was Bravely Default, I was making my way through this lava dungeon but my 3DS started to die and I had to turn off encounters entirely, race to the end so I can find the saving NPC, and skip the cutscenes, but I got an important one that wouldn't skip and my system died before I could save. Guess I'll just have to run through like, all five floors of that dungeon all over again and regain all that xp. HO WELL. I tried :P 

Posted Image                                                                                                                      .

#329 Offline Dapper-Kun

Dapper-Kun
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2014 - 09:31 PM

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. In light of playing this wonderful game... Curse of Darkness is still my favorite.

That's everything to know...

Probably...

#330 Offline Underscore

Underscore
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 235 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2014 - 02:37 PM

Just played Cave Story. It's amazing.

"People will pay for what they want, but not for what they need." -Bill Watterson

"A life without risk is a life not lived." -Edward Irving Wortis

-7.gif10.gif6.gifLong live the April 1st Spinnies!

#331 Offline Raku Ichijo

Raku Ichijo
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2014 - 12:24 AM

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

You know, I've known it's a really weird JRPG for the entire time I've been playing it. But I just unlocked the Keiji Inafune, not as a playable character or anything, but... As a giant sword.

This game just hit a new level of weird. And I absolutely love it.

gallery_60140_160_59756.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Steam: terminus2495 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me

Currently Playing ~ BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma ~ Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd ~ inFamous: Second Son ~ Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

#332 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,222 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2014 - 04:59 AM

I picked up The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim again. Having completed all the guilds and having been majorly annoyed with the Companions, I installed a moderator that lets me turn into a dragon so I can kill everyone with style.

5QddjMh.png
"Don't worry, it's non-alcoholic wine. Us Threavok don't drink."
The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings has been rebooted! Click here to read it!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users