Video Game You Last Played?

Red Dead Redemption.So horrifyingly addicting. I spent practically ten hours the first day playing it. What was I doing? 3 story missions, HOURS of the ambient challenges. I'm so close to 100% completion; I just have to get the US Marshal outfit and the Bureau outfit and then I'm all good.

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

Red Dead Redemption.So horrifyingly addicting. I spent practically ten hours the first day playing it. What was I doing? 3 story missions, HOURS of the ambient challenges. I'm so close to 100% completion; I just have to get the US Marshal outfit and the Bureau outfit and then I'm all good.

yeah woah, that game. nuts. played undead nightmare yet?

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Played a bit of the PC beta of Skullgirls. Really enjoyed it and it's nice to finally see another quality fighting game on PC.

Also finished all three pieces of DLC for Saints Row: The Third. Such a fun game.

Oh, and finished the first episode of The Walking Dead. Also fantastic.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

The ex-hardcore gamer in me is a little ashamed to say it, but I've been really enjoying lego batman recently. Simple, fun, and with lots of awesome characters and functional drop in/drop-out co-op. It's sad how most of the game industry has forgotten that one of the best parts about games is experiencing them with someone sitting next to you.

iloveyousignlanguagemeulin.png

yeah woah, that game. nuts. played undead nightmare yet?

YES! I got 100% on it the other day, and I feel totally awesome about it. It's the first Rockstar game that I got 100% on (Bully would've been the first, but it's stuck at 99%. I have no idea what I need to do to get that 1%, because I'm sure I did nearly everything I needed to).

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

Minecraft, but only for 5 minutes, and then it decided to completely destroy itself. Grrrrrrrrr.

If you think that godzilla is NOT awesome, you're either crazy,

or one of the many people who got trodden on while he was saving the world.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

I've been playing some Spelunky, with it finally being out on PC. Absolutely fantastic game, which makes it all the more disappointing that there's absolutely no gamepad support for anything other than Xbox 360 controllers.

Also been playing Papers, Please, which is also absolutely fantastic.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

I'm playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes right now. I only recently got into the Metroid series; so far it's great.

I also have a huge backlog of games on my computer that I'm slowly working through. Last one of those I finished was a short game called Perspective, and right now I'm working through Vessel. Both of them are fantastic if you like puzzle-platformers.

Mass Effect 2. First playthrough, insanity, no one died. All the difficulty of the game, lumped together? Still waaaay easier than Volcanic Hunt on insanity from ME1 Pinnacle Station was. =P

(Yes, I beat it and Tropical on insanity. Yes, I'm bragging about it. =P)

Playing a ME3 demo very shortly. 3-4 MB/s download speed, seems my modem can't really handle it though, as it keeps crashing. =P

Been playing a lot of TF2 recently, before that, Civ V and Borderlands 2. Meanwhile, New Vegas is sitting in my library, crying because I haven't tried it yet. =P

I got all the games in the above sentence for about $37, just a few dollars over half the price of a brand new game (Except, you know, TF2, which is free. =P). B)

- :burnmad:

Over the course of today...

Far Cry 3

Star Trek Online

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Cave Story. Just finished it. Even though I only got it Monday night, the 5 hour play-through time was thoroughly enjoyable.(Now all I need to do is get the alternate endings...)

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Victoria 2.

Ruling the world as a revived Babylonian Empire in 1881 sure is fun.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Halo 4. Believe it or not, there are people who play this game. lol

I also played The Last of Us a while back. Amazing game storywise.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Cave Story(PC version). Having trouble getting used to the controls, but I still love it.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Star Trek Online

Finally got the Omega armour for my Joined Trill and the Klingon Honour Guard armour for my Orion. :)

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~