Video Game You Last Played?

Let's see:

Today, I played Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, and Halo 2: Vista (penultimate level now, High Charity!).

Yesterday, Team Fortress 2, Halo 2: Vista, and Minecraft for the first time in weeks.

A while ago in the recent past, I played Halo 4.

I'm now -bent on getting that new DLC.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Finally played some Fallout: New Vegas

Bought Humble Bundle, played through Mirror's Edge (Somewhat overrated, but that's not to say it's bad. It's just not quite as good as it's made out to be. Very good game, though), and DEAD SPACE.

Disappointingly enough, the sheer terror really dropped off quick. The peak of the scariness is:

When you escape the necromorph in the beginning, and get on the elevator, and, just when you think you're safe, it RIPS THE DOORS OPEN.

Played a demo for Amnesia, but it wasn't very scary. Hopefully, whenever I get around to getting the full game, it'll be better.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

• 2 months later...

TF2. Spiral Knights. Halo 2. Halo 4. Marathon Infinity.

Nothing has changed, really.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

Kid Icarus: Uprising. This is definitely the most self-aware game I've ever played.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Replayed Sonic Generations, trying to get 100%. Managed to get all S-Ranks and unlock everything, including the hidden Statue Room. There's only one trophy that I haven't been able to get, the one that requires you to "Take no damage from the final boss and clear the stage."

I would say that this is impossible, but I said the same thing with the Sonic 4 trophy that required the same thing, and I (eventually) managed to get that one.

Halo 3. The good ol' days.

Also...

TF2. Spiral Knights. Halo 2. Halo 4.

i love you

Been playing Pokemon X, decided to go with Froakie this time around.

?

Ahhh. Okay. Thanks. Same interests, I guess :)

Spiral Knights is actually not particularly demanding. If you can play TF2 on your computer, then you can play Spiral Knights.

Dark Souls? Laughable. The hardest game ever mad? Sonic 2006.

And I know it's gonna be a a long long time

No way, man. Comix Zone is the hardest game ever.

I have a pretty sizeable backlog of second hand Wii Games I picked up for cheap so I've been playing The Conduit lately. It's pretty interesting because it has that "Halo-Killer" mentality that affected every FPS game a few years back (the majority of weapons and even animations are just ripped off from Halo) despite coming out in 2009, when, for all intents and purposes, Call of Duty was the FPS of choice to emulate for cheap cash ins. It's pretty fun, but very anachronistic.

Edited by Kalopsia

Star Wars The Old Republic

My Jedi Sentinel and Sith Juggernaut are both nearing the end of their respective storylines (not counting Rise of the Hutt Cartel). ^_^

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~