New Trailer for LEGO Marvel Superheroes released at E3

LEGO's new video game based on Marvel Comics' collection of superheroes (including the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, Spider-Man, and the Avengers) has had a new trailer released showcasing--everybody, pretty much. Like LEGO Batman 2, LEGO Marvel Superheroes will feature an open world as well as levels, and features talking characters, who spout off some of their lines in the trailer. (Ironically enough, Deadpool has an appearance in the trailer, but doesn't say anything himself) The game is based around a conflict between the heroes and two villains: Loki and Galactus.View the full article

The trailer sounds interesting! Could you please provide a link though? Thanks in advance.

-Toa Of Justice

Actually, no. I would advise you to do a web search. You should find it easily. It's just we have rules about that sort of thing, but videos are easy enough to find on the web.

How well will you die?

The trailer sounds interesting! Could you please provide a link though? Thanks in advance.

-Toa Of Justice

Actually, no. I would advise you to do a web search. You should find it easily. It's just we have rules about that sort of thing, but videos are easy enough to find on the web.

I found it. Thanks. To me, the voice actors sound like those from the movies. And I look forward to confronting the Destroyer using the many powers available in the game!

-Toa Of Justice

LDD American Flag--------------LDD Tinker Bell
american_flag.jpg_thumb.jpg----------tinker_bell_sig.png

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.