Lots of stuff needs to go.

tronzilla

Hello friends.Upon a time, I was a member of this great site. I built a very good reputation in this forum and traded, bought, and sold with many interesting people from all over the world. My name on here was Makuta8593. Bionicle still holds a very special place in my heart and it forever will but now I've come to that inevitable time in my life where I need to clear the closet out and make some extra cash for college. I have no clue what these things are worth these days and I'm only going to accept money. So make a reasonable offer for the following:Several Trans Green MirusMisprint light blue kaukauGreen and Red Tahu Nuva MaskWhite Metal Krana KalMany odds and ends Kranas, masks, and the slug things just ask.I also have full sets if you're intersted in something just ask. Ill add more when I find out what exactly I still have. Thank you for your time everybody :)

Any of this? That would be great! I also need gold Piraka feet, Tarix blades, ball joints, trans-light blue sockets, Bitil and Chirox weapons, and pretty much anything else you have in new Gold.

I have some of the old school Toa and Turaga themselves but I dont believe I came across any canisters. I found a mantoran guy. He's brown with a black mask, I believe he's from the power pack. He's also unopened. Most of everything I have is from the beginning to like the 2005 era.

I'm interested in the white metal krana kal as well. I'm also very interested in your slugs, the kraata. If you have a lot of them I'm definitely interested in them all, and last but not least, what full sets do you have? ThanksMc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'll wait for the pictures to make an offer.Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'd be willing to offer 100 for it. Assuming that it is in good condition and everything.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That should be fine, so I'll take it. Pm me with your paypal address, and we will work out the details.ThanksMc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Okay Mask collector I PMed you. Is anybody else interested in what I listed above? I'm going to find out the rest of what I have not listed above in about an hour.Okay I went through the box. The full sets were no longer in tact. I did find thougha Toys R Us Mask holderall 6 original silver masksA whole bunch of krana and krana kals(I want to sell these all together)Chronicler's StaffBoth versions of Makuta's maskCopper version of Vakama's mask(I think those were hard to find idr)Original infected Hau mask6 different Kraataseveral other masksI can email pics upon request. Thank you everybody:)

Anything I asked for? And is that infected Hau the normal Hau or the Nuva? And which version of Makuta's mask do you mean? The movie or Ultimate Dume? I'll take either one. Also, any recolored Mata Kanohi, Pakari Mistika (Onua Mistika's mask), Volitak (Nuparu Mahri's mask), Brutaka, or anything else listed in this topic?

• 3 weeks later...

What full sets do you have left?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well the full sets I have aren't really in one piece anymore. I still have a lot of masks and kranas left. I still have transfer green mirus and the blue misprint kaukau. If anybody wants pics of what I have left I'd more than happy to send them. Thank you everybody for your time.

Okay, so, I might be interested in a couple trans lime green miru, a copper huna (the copper komau is rare, but the Huna isn't much, it was available in 4 ways) the movie edition krahkaan, and probably the hafu power pack, and possibly other masks, can you send me pictures by chance, my email is andrew.malta@yahoo.com

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

It's quite funny, I was gonna ask if you had a yellow komau by chance and you do, I am interested in quite a bit of them, but before I go into anything, what type of payment method would you take, paypal, debit/credit, cash in mail, anyway, I am interested In a few, the trans miru, yellow komau, black ruru, d. Gray ruru, all the silver Toa mata kanohi (all the 6, not both miru) possibly the silver nuva miru, possibly the light blue kaukau, the green kaukau, the flesh/silver rau, one black/silver huna, the movie edition krahkaan, one copper huna, and the black (or brown, hard to tell) miru... Told you it was alot, as for amount, what would you like

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

How much would you want for the mask holder? I really need one of those. Also would you be able to list all the masks you have? I want to complete my collection of 2001-2002 masks. Thanks. :)

I could email you pictures of what all I have if you'd like. :)

How much would you want for the mask holder? I really need one of those. Also would you be able to list all the masks you have? I want to complete my collection of 2001-2002 masks. Thanks. :)

I could email you pictures of what all I have if you'd like. :)

That would be even better. Thanks! :D I'll PM you my email address.

Bliss.png

I can't remember how to start off a PM, but I know how to answer one, if you want to pm me, and at the moment I do not have a paypal, my original paypal screwed up, and I never really used it.

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

I can't remember how to start off a PM, but I know how to answer one, if you want to pm me, and at the moment I do not have a paypal, my original paypal screwed up, and I never really used it.

Click on the member's name, and you will find a button on their profile that says "send user message".

Alternatively, you can click on the little "open envelope" icon next to your username and then click "Compose New" below that.

Edited by Trydeltix
Bliss.png

So when you said that your sets are no longer intact, do you mean that they are simply disassembled or that you don't have all the pieces/said pieces are scattered to a point of impossibility?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?