Mata-Nui's REAL Bara Magna guide

ToaJaller77

WARNING!!!!!DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE

You read it did'nt you?

Yeah, You did.

Meh.

ENTREE 1:

It was a beautiful day. I was FLYING in space happy as can be!........And I crash-land on a FILTHY desert planet. Then a FILTHY bug touches me. I go flying up in the air, and i'm a Toa! (A short one too.) It was the worst day of my life so far. There was SAND in my eyes. Plus, I had to pee. >:( Then I saw that FILTHY bug that touched my Mask with it's FILTHY hand and he turned into a FILTHY shield. I WOULD drop the FILTHY thing when a FILTHY, giant Scorpion lunged on me. It tried to kill me with it's FILTHY stinger, until I blocked it and it's FILTHY tail fell off. Of course, we ARE buildable action figures. Then a FILTHY car pulls up to me.

This FILTHY story will continue. :afro: -Mata Nuiee RULEZ!-Afro man

BionicleNYCC-327x252.jpg

:br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:

• 3 weeks later...

...you have...quite the interesting start, to say the least.

Hmm.

I'm certainly not trying to be mean here, but if you don't mind me asking, what makes something "funny" to you? I'm having a...bit of trouble pinpointing what the basis for humor here is.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1