• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Rurmuax: Fell Shadow

Makuta mutated beast shadow

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2013 - 03:50 PM

Posted Image[color=#000000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]^ CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW THE FLICKR GALLERY ^[/color][/font]  Rurmuax was a Makuta who watched over one of the Southern Islands long before the Great Cataclysm.At a certain point a while before Teridax's takeover of the Brotherhood, Rurmuax was hunted down by a group of Toa. One of the Toa spotted the Makuta and wildly activated his Zatth, but unluckily for all involved, the nearest Rahi were a large troop of Visorak, which the summoning Toa could not control.The Toa were all killed by the Visorak, but Rurmuax was stunned before he could use any of his powers, and subsequently captured. He was mutated and unable to shapeshift, and although he did retain many of his original powers, they were greatly limited. Additionally, Rurmuax's sanity degraded quite rapidly. He was last known to be aimlessly roaming the Southern Islands.  This is, in my opinion, one of my best MOCs. Feedback is most certainly appreciated.

Edited by Chro, Jun 22 2013 - 02:56 PM.

#2 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2013 - 04:14 PM

SWEET! This is your best Makuta MOC! The bulkiness flows very well and the use of masks and odd parts is incredible! You have outdone yourself.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#3 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2013 - 06:26 PM

Awesome! I love the headpiece, it kind've reminds me of some "Evil Cow" thing. I really like the consistent black colour and I also like the armour and bulk on the legs. Overall a great Moc!

Edited by Falcon Lord, Jun 17 2013 - 06:27 PM.

#4 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,334 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 17 2013 - 07:58 PM

This is B-E-A-utiful. It just looks great and its a bit different from your usual work but it paid of in this. Reminds me of a Rancor so much.

#5 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 06:33 AM

SWEET! This is your best Makuta MOC! The bulkiness flows very well and the use of masks and odd parts is incredible! You have outdone yourself.

Well, it's my only Makuta MOC (aside from Graeler, which luckily, nobody remembers). :P Thanks!

Awesome! I love the headpiece, it kind've reminds me of some "Evil Cow" thing. I really like the consistent black colour and I also like the armour and bulk on the legs. Overall a great Moc!

Evil Cow? Okay. Sure. :lol: Thank you.

This is B-E-A-utiful. It just looks great and its a bit different from your usual work but it paid of in this. Reminds me of a Rancor so much.

Thanks, Sam. I see what you mean with the Rancor, might've been a subconscious inspiration.

#6 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 06:41 AM

Well, it's my only Makuta MOC (aside from Graeler, which luckily, nobody remembers). :P Thanks!

I remember Graeler...

#7 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 06:50 AM

Yeah, I just mean that people often overlook him, and also that people forget that he was a Makuta, since he admittedly wasn't a fantastic MOC. :lol:

#8 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 06:55 AM

Well, here's another Meme for you: LINK

[color=#b22222;]Edit: I hate to discourage posting, but in this case I ask everyone please to keep discussion related to feedback on the MOC itself. Messages like these are better suited for posts on profile feeds or for PMs. [/color]

[color=#b22222;]-Wind-[/color]

Edited by -Windrider-, Jun 18 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#9 Offline Falcon Lord

Falcon Lord
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2013 - 07:04 AM

Evil Cow? Okay. Sure. :lol: Thank you. 

Thanks, Sam. I see what you mean with the Rancor, might've been a subconscious inspiration.
Yes! Rancor! That is what it really looks like! Why didn't I think of that before?

#10 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2013 - 01:06 PM

Hahaha, that happens to me all the time, especially with my own MOCs... xD

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users