Rurmuax: Fell Shadow

Chro

9044533914_f7c66ace2f.jpg^ CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW THE FLICKR GALLERY ^ Rurmuax was a Makuta who watched over one of the Southern Islands long before the Great Cataclysm.At a certain point a while before Teridax's takeover of the Brotherhood, Rurmuax was hunted down by a group of Toa. One of the Toa spotted the Makuta and wildly activated his Zatth, but unluckily for all involved, the nearest Rahi were a large troop of Visorak, which the summoning Toa could not control.The Toa were all killed by the Visorak, but Rurmuax was stunned before he could use any of his powers, and subsequently captured. He was mutated and unable to shapeshift, and although he did retain many of his original powers, they were greatly limited. Additionally, Rurmuax's sanity degraded quite rapidly. He was last known to be aimlessly roaming the Southern Islands. This is, in my opinion, one of my best MOCs. Feedback is most certainly appreciated.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

SWEET! This is your best Makuta MOC! The bulkiness flows very well and the use of masks and odd parts is incredible! You have outdone yourself.

Well, it's my only Makuta MOC (aside from Graeler, which luckily, nobody remembers). :P Thanks!

Awesome! I love the headpiece, it kind've reminds me of some "Evil Cow" thing. I really like the consistent black colour and I also like the armour and bulk on the legs. Overall a great Moc!

Evil Cow? Okay. Sure. :lol: Thank you.

This is B-E-A-utiful. It just looks great and its a bit different from your usual work but it paid of in this. Reminds me of a Rancor so much.

Thanks, Sam. I see what you mean with the Rancor, might've been a subconscious inspiration.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

SWEET! This is your best Makuta MOC! The bulkiness flows very well and the use of masks and odd parts is incredible! You have outdone yourself.

Well, it's my only Makuta MOC (aside from Graeler, which luckily, nobody remembers). :P Thanks!

I remember Graeler...

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Well, here's another Meme for you: LINK

Edit: I hate to discourage posting, but in this case I ask everyone please to keep discussion related to feedback on the MOC itself. Messages like these are better suited for posts on profile feeds or for PMs.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Awesome! I love the headpiece, it kind've reminds me of some "Evil Cow" thing. I really like the consistent black colour and I also like the armour and bulk on the legs. Overall a great Moc!

Evil Cow? Okay. Sure. :lol: Thank you.

This is B-E-A-utiful. It just looks great and its a bit different from your usual work but it paid of in this. Reminds me of a Rancor so much.

Thanks, Sam. I see what you mean with the Rancor, might've been a subconscious inspiration.
Yes! Rancor! That is what it really looks like! Why didn't I think of that before?

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.