Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Commodity: an Interactive Narrative


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dapper-Kun

Dapper-Kun
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2013 - 08:02 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]Ladies and gents, welcome to Commodity! An interactive narrative based on the popular adventure game Minecraft, Commodity is to be written based on user-submitted commands. Please head to the Command Input thread to submit these suggestions. Command Input has been shut down by request of staff. Just PM me your suggestions. In the meantime, let the games begin![/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]--Lt. Obs[/color]

 

Your name is Steve. You're a thick-built, tan-skinned man in a light blue shirt and jeans, and-right now- you are unarmed. There are several trees in your vicinity, and a cave adjacent to a lake over there. A couple meters in front of you is a chest, surrounded by four torches. You see mountains nearby, next to the sun. You deduce that you have about ten minutes to find or make shelter before nightfall. What will you do?


Edited by Lieutenant Obvious, Jun 18 2013 - 10:20 PM.

  • 0

That's everything to know...

 

Probably...


#2 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

  • 700 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2013 - 08:16 PM

>Walk 5 meters to the chest. Open it.


  • 0

phantom_sig.png

Your life is complete once you've met me once.
 


#3 Offline Dapper-Kun

Dapper-Kun
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 02:33 PM

 

>Walk 5 meters to the chest and open it

You walk five meters towards the chest, but now your three meters away from it. Still, you can open it from there.

 

Inside is an axe, a pickaxe, some raw meats and some oak wood. You empty the chest, and take the torches and chest with you for good measure.

 

Now, how will you find shelter from the creatures of the night?


  • 0

That's everything to know...

 

Probably...


#4 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Senior Staff

  • 5,162 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 10:31 PM

Moving to COT.


  • 0

#5 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

  • 6,421 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 10:50 PM

>Dig a hole 3 blocks deep, place a block above you. light torch to keep mobs from spawning, place chest and put remaining torches inside
  • 0

#6 Offline Dapper-Kun

Dapper-Kun
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2013 - 10:52 PM

>Dig a hole 3 blocks deep, place a block above you. light torch to keep mobs from spawning, place chest and put remaining torches inside

[color=#a9a9a9;]PM, please.[/color]

 

 

You dig a hole a few meters deep, and plug the hole with a clod of dirt that you acquired while digging said hole. You ignite a torch and place it on the "wall" to your front. Of course, you take up the full two meters of space in your abode, so where are you going to place that chest? Maybe it'd be best to gather some resources.


Edited by Lieutenant Obvious, Jun 19 2013 - 03:29 PM.

  • 0

That's everything to know...

 

Probably...





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users