Exclusive black Brain Attacker

I went to the lego store today to pick up a few sets when I found this; an exclusive black evil brain piece will be released along with a few other parts in an exclusive accessory set! It will only be available at lego stores and from July 15th through July 31st!

you can find the PDF here: http://stores.lego.com/en-us/ (not sure if that link is BZP legal though)

exclusive_hf_set.png

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I am so happy that i have a Lego Store where i'm at, The Black Brain is going to be really good for my ShadowWolf But i don't know with the Sword being one, the Red Sword is already in CHI Worriz, It will be different if the Sword was in Black or in a translucent color then at be awesome.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I am so happy that i have a Lego Store where i'm at, The Black Brain is going to be really good for my ShadowWolf But i don't know with the Sword being one, the Red Sword is already in CHI Worriz, It will be different if the Sword was in Black or in a translucent color then at be awesome.

When you look at the the production process for "exclusive" items, it helps to keep in mind that devoting a molding machine to producing exclusive parts for hours or days means that's one machine you can't use to produce parts for parts that can be reused in regular-issue sets. With that in mind I think it's incredible we're seeing any exclusively-colored element in a free Hero Factory gift-with-purchase at all.

• 4 weeks later...

curse you, fate! Making my family live in a rural area no where near a LEGO store! I'll have my revenge! maybe I can order it, but it's still just a re-color, something i'll pick up if I find, but not actively seek out. who knows? maybe it'll appear in the local walmart :P

Previously known as Aiwendil.

It was out in Europe a bit earlier, but yeah, it's live now. I'm sure plenty will appear on that LEGO-selling-site-I-don't-know-if-we-can-mention-or-not before long, so if you can't get out to a LEGO store, it'll be available eventually. I'm going to try and get a few with some orders, at least.

Well, I tried, but I couldn't find the store. The mall is huge, and either the store isn't done yet, or they just haven't added it to the directory. Too bad. Maybe I'll just order from Lego.com.

How is it that I receive this free gift? do I have to spend a certain amount of money, or buy a certain set, or what?

Nevermind. sorry. Just ignore me. I figured it out.

Edited by man774

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up mine finally along with Stormer (who is awesome). Sadly, I had to order from Lego.com because my store doesn't open until Sept. 20. Still, I got the awesome piece and a ton of stuff from Pick A Brick.The brain attacker is pretty cool, although not all that exciting. The sword is pretty cool too and a great chance to get some new pieces. It actually included two of the new hilt pieces!