• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Selling Old BIONICLE Sets

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Crazed Hegemon P~M

Crazed Hegemon P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 20 2013 - 12:19 PM

Hello all,

I happen to have a rather large collection of BIONICLE pieces that I want to turn into a slightly smaller collection, and so I thought to myself, "Self, maybe I should scrounge up some old instruction booklets and try to put old sets back together and sell them on BZPower." So that's what I decided to do.

First up:

8692 Vamprah

Full set, with box and instructions (the box doesn't have the little cover on the opening at the top, but it's sealed up with tape). One of the long black double-sockets is of the pre-2008 variety, as my other post-2008's are all broken or lost. $6 or best offer.

More to come soon.

PM me (or ask in this topic, but I'm not sure if that's allowed... whatever) if you have a specific set you want, and I'll see if I have the parts for it.

Edited by Zrel, Jun 21 2013 - 06:05 PM.

#2 Offline Omega12

Omega12
  • Members
  • Toa

• 02-April 13
  • 136 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2013 - 05:50 PM

Any chance you have some dark green arrm and leg armor you would sell? I need some for my incomplete lesovikk.

#3 Offline Crazed Hegemon P~M

Crazed Hegemon P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts

Posted Jun 21 2013 - 06:02 PM

Sorry, I'm not selling individual parts right now; I'm mostly concentrated on selling complete sets.

#4 Offline Ahi

Ahi
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14-March 13
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 06:23 AM

Vamprah for $5 free shipping? I can only pay with paypal. 

#5 Offline Crazed Hegemon P~M

Crazed Hegemon P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 07:34 AM

I'm kinda in a bit of a transition right now with bank accounts, so I can't accept payment until I figure that out... are you in any particular hurry?

#6 Offline Ahi

Ahi
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14-March 13
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 08:13 AM

Not at all :3

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users