Thing that you last watched?

Game of Thrones. Season One, Episode Three.

Pretty good so far. Probably will check out ASoIaF when GRRM completes it.

next book not until 2017 :'(

oh i watched the blackhawks get destroyed by the leafs, that counts

Edited by The God of War

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

UFC on Fox 9

Suddenly, Demetrious Johnson figured out how to throw power.

Heard that Knockout like a gunshot, christ. Joseph Benavidez just got dropped like a sack of bricks.

All in all, Team Alpha Male went 2-2 on this card. And considering Mendes just sorta coasted to his win, I'd say Faber had the most impressive showing of them.

But oh my god if it wasn't crazy.

It's official: If it isn't for a belt, you aren't beating Urijah.

Edited by The Doc

helo frens

• 2 weeks later...

saw american hustle. it was alright, i really dont know how i feel about it. the praise its getting makes me think i'm missing something. performances were strong all around (especially from bale and cooper), soundtrack was great. i felt like the movie itself though wasn't sure. it was a romance and a crime drama and at the same time it was satirical? also, his performance was good, but bradley cooper's character was just ridiculous. they tried passing him off as a manchild but it was done in a really cheesy way so it didn't add to his character, and just felt like some cheap laughs. it also made him hard to take seriously as the big man calling all the shots, and this made the ending satisfied in spite of the fact that it was really drawn out.

i still dunno if i liked it, i don't get the feeling it had some hidden intellect i missed

Edited by The God of War

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

• 3 weeks later...

Gurren Lagann, Episode 16, I think.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I recently watched the first two series of Sherlock, and the opportunity for me to see the third cannot come soon enough. I'm also starting to go through Doctor Who from the reboot in 2005 to now, although that is going to be very slow going (one episode a week... augh). I also watched both seasons of Video Game High School - the first season was pretty terrible and was carried on the interesting concept alone, but the second season was far better.

As for movies, I recently saw The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Easy A, The Vow, The Matrix(never ceases to impress me, that one), and American Hustle (which was my favorite film of 2013).

• Upvote 1

Star Wars: The Clone Wars...

A few random episodes. Landing at Point Rain, the Umbara Arc... yeah.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

"How Your Mother Met Me" episode of How I Met Your Mother. Really, really great episode. Every time we learn something new about The Mother, I'm starting to like her more and more.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Kill la Kill ep 18. Pretty darn good

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Vengance On Varos. Best. Sixth. Doctor. Story. Ever

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Crystal Lake Memories.

A seven hour documentary on the Friday the 13th series, made by the same madmen genius fanboys as Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy. Frankly, it's a fantastic watch if you're a fan of the series- every segment is lovingly crafted and made, brimming with interviews and interesting facts and tidbits on the various movies. Even the spot on my least favorite entry in the series (the ninth, in case you're wondering) was interesting.

I wish they repeated the Jason Mewes cameo during the Freddy VS. Jason segment like in Never Sleep Again, but ah well. They made up for it, post-credits.

Now where's my documentary on the Evil Dead series?

Edited by iHodor

hElbrZ6.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Noragami, episode 4. Just started the series yesterday, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

• 2 weeks later...

The Maxx, episode 5.

This is probably the best cartoon I've ever seen. Blows Gargoyles and Avatar right out of the water.

Before that was #TRUTHINJOURNALISM. Which is probably the best Spider-Man adaptation ever put on film, outshining Raimi's trilogy and certainly outshining ASM. Certainly the best for Venom, at least.

hElbrZ6.gif