• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The death of my fandoms

myst bzp fandoms

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hiram McDaniels

Hiram McDaniels
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-April 12
  • 287 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2013 - 09:01 PM

SO, i used to be an active member of a myst forum. Have any of you heard of or played myst? if so, raise your hand. if not, what are you doing reading this! go and play Myst! its worth the silly money you buy it for. but anyhoo, that myst forum, the 2nd most active myst forum, had died. i looked and looked for a new myst forum, but couldn't find one. (well ,except for the 1st active, but they are snobby). so, i googled "bionicle forum", found this place, and am now a part of it. yay! Joy to the world! 

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

#2 Offline HAZMAT

HAZMAT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Flying Force!

• 15-October 05
  • 2,365 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jun 20 2013 - 09:10 PM

Welcome to BZP! Sorry to hear about your dilemma. If you want to see if any other BZPers play Myst, you could create a topic in the Completely Off Topic section. You might even find topics about other things you're a fan of! :)

Seeing as there's really nothing to discuss here, I'm gonna close this topic.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users