BBCC #65 Jhintro Bird

Here is my entry I entered because I promised myself that I would enter the next contest. Just in case here is my entry picAnd here is my Gallery link (When Public) Now some pics,

Head Bird 'Call' Prey Spotted Charge

I hope you guys like this MOC as much as I do.As always comments and critiques are appreciated. :)

Edited by Haotaus

haotaus_symbols.jpg

My Brickshelf Gallery check it out!

This thing takes the prize for aggression, its certainly the scariest looking entry I've seen so far. I've been staring at this for 5 minutes wondering if there's actually anything helpful I can say, and I spotted the glatorian head in the legs. So some unusual parts usage going on, but it obviously blends in well, or I wouldn't have taken so long to spot it. :P

Good luck with the contest, I'd expect to at least see this in the finals, and it could be a winner.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I agree with Taips, not much to say. It did take me a few seconds to realize what I was looking at- I initially mistook the tail for a single poorly-placed wing- but I've got to say, this is awesome.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well this is just amazing. I mean i can not add much more to what has already been said. The design is amazing. In all honesty it reminds me of a skarmory.

I guess the only thing i can say is the wings seems a bit small. I mean this just goes from experience for i had a family friend (at the time) who was a professional falconer.. And considering your bird seems like it would be a bird of prey the wings should be quite a bit larger for realistically the reason birds of prey have such large wings is to gain the lift necessary to not only support them selves but their prey as well.

Of course this is more just me being nit-picky. But i really do love it. Unless i see an entry that tops this you have my vote for sure.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This thing takes the prize for aggression, its certainly the scariest looking entry I've seen so far. I've been staring at this for 5 minutes wondering if there's actually anything helpful I can say, and I spotted the glatorian head in the legs. So some unusual parts usage going on, but it obviously blends in well, or I wouldn't have taken so long to spot it. :P

Good luck with the contest, I'd expect to at least see this in the finals, and it could be a winner.

Thanks I like the way it looks and I wasn't planning in the trans-orange but since I decided to use a Hero Factory chest piece I only had the trans colored Hero cores (Never got my hands on the silver one.). So I tried to spread out as many trans-orange pieces as I could and the heads seemed like they could work.

Thanks for the luck but I'm sure that Sparky's entry may trump mine. :)

I agree with Taips, not much to say. It did take me a few seconds to realize what I was looking at- I initially mistook the tail for a single poorly-placed wing- but I've got to say, this is awesome.

Yeah I was having trouble with the tail design I even had two designs at one time. And thanks. :)

Well this is just amazing. I mean i can not add much more to what has already been said. The design is amazing. In all honesty it reminds me of a skarmory.

I guess the only thing i can say is the wings seems a bit small. I mean this just goes from experience for i had a family friend (at the time) who was a professional falconer.. And considering your bird seems like it would be a bird of prey the wings should be quite a bit larger for realistically the reason birds of prey have such large wings is to gain the lift necessary to not only support them selves but their prey as well.

Of course this is more just me being nit-picky. But i really do love it. Unless i see an entry that tops this you have my vote for sure.

Thanks and yes! Someone spotted it! :D Skarmory was part of my inspiration. :)

And yes it suppossed to be a Bird of Prey but not the flying species more like the prehistoric Terror Bird or the Phorusrhacidae also like today's Greater Roadrunner so the reason I did small wings is becasue I couldn't think of how to do large wings so I decided to so a flightless bird. Besides if I did do wings proporsional to this body it would be the size of a Hawk.

Edit: Wording.

Edited by Haotaus

haotaus_symbols.jpg

My Brickshelf Gallery check it out!

Thanks and yes! Someone spotted it! :D Skarmory was part of my inspiration. :)

And yes it suppossed to be a Bird of Prey but not the flying species more like the prehistoric Terror Bird or the Phorusrhacidae also like today's Greater Roadrunner so the reason I did small wings is becasue I couldn't think of how to do large wings so I decided to so a flightless bird. Besides if I did do wings proporsional to this body it would be the size of a Hawk.

Edit: Wording.

Well i am glad i could spot it i mean it definitely looks like a skarmory. And yes since you made it a flightless bird that does make far more sense. And i can honestly see the roadrunner in it. it still turned out quite marvelous.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.