• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

009 Makes Comics

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2012 - 08:43 AM

Captain Colbertica?Watch out, Ironyman is sure to be close behind. :P

#82 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2012 - 09:06 PM

I have been a huge fan of these comics so its about time I post. I find it amazing how no matter how random you can make your comics, especially the Pancake Man ones, they always turn out hilarious and coherent. I'll be watching these, keep up the good work.

You have no idea how much of a relief it is to hear I'm not the only one who finds the wackier stuff funny.

Pancakeman? The original Joker? Captain Colbertica? You sir, have just won one free Internet! ;)~PG~

Oh, good, I needed one of those.

Captain Colbertica?Watch out, Ironyman is sure to be close behind. :P

Y'see, this is why you're a big shot comic maker and I'm more of a medium-to-small shot. :P-ATOMIC 009 In Space

Edited by ATOMIC 009 In Space, May 15 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#83 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,539 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 01:33 PM

Oh godSailor TI can't stop laughingAlso nice reference to the Whizzer.

Posted Image

#84 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 15 2012 - 05:55 PM

OH GEEZ WHEN I SAID IT WOULDN'T BE UNTIL LATE JUNE I WAS KIDDING I DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN IT.Posted ImageGetting myself to actually work on these things is far harder than it has any right to be.-ATOMIC 009 In Space

#85 Offline Protoss General

Protoss General
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,315 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 15 2012 - 08:43 PM

Cosgrove NOOOO!!!!

#86 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2012 - 05:31 PM

I have just finished reading the pancake man seriesAnd it is seriously funny. There were some parts that actually made me laugh. Maybe it has to do something with the razor sprites creating some sort of psycholigical nostalgia, but this is one of the better series in AW3 now. Great job.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#87 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 01:50 PM

I have just finished reading the pancake man seriesAnd it is seriously funny. There were some parts that actually made me laugh. Maybe it has to do something with the razor sprites creating some sort of psycholigical nostalgia, but this is one of the better series in AW3 now.Great job.

Thank you for finding it all funny! A general sense of nostalgia is what led me to use Razor here.Also blah bluh new comic happy Fourth of JulyPosted Image-ATOMIC 009 In Space

#88 Offline Jovan2

Jovan2
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2012 - 09:41 AM

Um, what's new about it? Is the joke that the house exploded?

#89 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2012 - 11:55 AM

I love the passive if not slightly confused expression on my face. Large explosions happen around me all the time, y'know.

#90 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 01:06 AM

It is new in the sense that I created it a few days a go and put it up yesterday to commemerate the Fourth of July. The joke is that fireworks, like, explode, or something, and they're getting thrown by a big-'ol Hollywood style explosion. So, they weren't following saftey guidelines.Its FUNNY DANGIT. COMEDY GOLD. Posted Image... :lookaround:

I love the passive if not slightly confused expression on my face. Large explosions happen around me all the time, y'know.

You must be Michael Bay or something.-ATOMIC 009 In Space

Edited by ATOMIC 009 In Space, Jul 06 2012 - 01:07 AM.

#91 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 01:22 PM

Ha, that reminded me of some of the old Monty Python sketches.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#92 Offline Jovan2

Jovan2
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 248 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 04:55 PM

It is new in the sense that I created it a few days a go and put it up yesterday to commemerate the Fourth of July. The joke is that fireworks, like, explode, or something, and they're getting thrown by a big-'ol Hollywood style explosion. So, they weren't following saftey guidelines.Its FUNNY DANGIT. COMEDY GOLD. http://i184.photobuc...lainthejoke.jpg... :lookaround:-ATOMIC 009 In Space

Okay, that made the whole thing hilarious in retrospect. Deconstruction is fun!Two-week-late edit: Large quoted image linked.Windrdued

Edited by -Windrider-, Jul 20 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#93 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2012 - 01:48 PM

Posted ImageWell, the writing's sorta akward and the word baloons start to fall apart at the end, but at least I'm getting a comic out at all.The next comic will finaly put an end to this story whatever thingy, and I can garuntee that It will be out before 2014!That is all I have to say.-ATOMIC 009 In Space

#94 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2012 - 04:07 PM

Yes, he did just say *gasp*

banner.png

Enjoy.

#95 Offline Tenuk

Tenuk
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 12:32 PM

I've never seen your original comics but your latest one had me cracking up at the end these are really good.You're aesthetics are also great though I would have just sprited the jokers face in but thats about the only problem I had with it.Edit: Never mind what I said about the joker I looked through the other comics and I suppose it fits.

Edited by Tenuk, Jul 26 2012 - 02:07 PM.

Don't Click It

#96 Online Nathan Evo

Nathan Evo
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,366 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 12:39 PM

I've been reading these comics for a while, and I've gotta say they're probably among the last of the actually good comics in the forum. I actually enjoy reading these, which is more than I can say for a lot of comics I've seen on here.Keep it up and stuff.
"I'm on Toxic Reapa's home planet, and I've found a cocoon full of what I assume are younger versions of Toxic Reapa's deadly species.
My instincts say I should trash it!"

#97 Offline The Venom

The Venom
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,028 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 12:32 PM

Lol, nice new comic! Love the Dark Knight references.That was a pretty humorous villain-backstory. Wondering who the mysterious character at the end could be..-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

#98 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 25 2012 - 02:23 PM

Well, well, well, look who finally decided to make a comic.Posted Image...And with this, We have finaly reached the end of the "epic" ""saga"" of the Pancakeman. Next time, we go back to simple gag-comics. Whenever next time is.-ATOMIC 009 In Space

#99 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 01:31 PM

...Okay then! NEW COMIC VERBS THE NOUN.Posted ImageY'see, it's funny because the Satellite Dish is a Star Wars refference!...Yeah, I'm not very happy with this one either. Well, at the very least it's passable. More or less.That's all I have to say.-ATOMIC 009 In Space

Edited by ATOMIC 009 In Space, Sep 21 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#100 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 03:05 PM

Can you guys install a suburban version in my backyard for me?

banner.png

Enjoy.

#101 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:16 PM

The only thing that could go wrong would be a small band of Rebels infiltrating your back yard and blowing the bejeebers out of your sat. dish while aided by anthropormophic indigenous ursine aliens.On the other hand, I'll bet you get great reception. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.pngFunny in my book, 009. I lol'd.

#102 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 28 2012 - 01:14 PM

Can you guys install a suburban version in my backyard for me?

It would probably be considered a threat to air traffic, to be frank.

The only thing that could go wrong would be a small band of Rebels infiltrating your back yard and blowing the bejeebers out of your sat. dish while aided by anthropormophic indigenous ursine aliens.On the other hand, I'll bet you get great reception. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.pngFunny in my book, 009. I lol'd.

TOTALLY WORTH IT!A new comic? This soon? What witchcraft is this!?Posted Image...In retrospect, based off of the, ah, style of the flashback in this thing, it might have been more "clever" to have Lime Paradox be the other guy in this comic. OH WELL.-ATOMIC 009 in space

#103 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,539 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 12:10 AM

Oh, blurry jpeg'ed Sonic sprites! Memories, memories...Yes I haven't exactly been uber-active around here but I always check in whenever you make something new. I don't always post, but I check. =PHilarious work like usual.

Posted Image

#104 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 05 2012 - 01:52 PM

Oh, blurry jpeg'ed Sonic sprites! Memories, memories...Yes I haven't exactly been uber-active around here but I always check in whenever you make something new. I don't always post, but I check. =PHilarious work like usual.

A-thank ya's.NEW COMIC.Posted ImageAnd now, I kick off a story arc that I intend to keep contained entirely in October, and not draw out for like half a year.Join me to see if I succeed, won't you?-ATOMIC 009 In Space

#105 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 05 2012 - 01:56 PM

I wouldn't call I plaigirsm, just inspired writing :P

banner.png

Enjoy.

#106 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2012 - 06:04 PM

I wouldn't call I plaigirsm, just inspired writing :P

You say tomato, I say GRASXFGBLZTH.---HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS C'MON GUESS.Posted ImageThis took far longer to make than I would have preffered, but I got it out, and in the end that's what matters the most.-ATOMIC 009 In Space

#107 Offline Tenuk

Tenuk
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2012 - 06:10 PM

The Free Candy bit made me laugh and as usual your disregard for the fourth wall was funny two.

Don't Click It

#108 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2012 - 06:17 PM

Only one otter? That saddens me.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#109 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 11:46 AM

NEEEEEW COMICPosted ImageIn case anybody is wondering (you aren't), the flowery wallpaper in the background of the haunted house scenes was from an old cupboard that I scaned and edited beyond recognition. Just thought I'd say.That's it.-ATOMIC 009 In SpaceEdit: Had to break the link; there was a filtered word in panel 9! Could you please fix it? :>-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Oct 22 2012 - 01:05 PM.

#110 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2012 - 06:45 PM

I read it, and man, you inspire me to use Razor. You can't stop me, I'm using razor and its all your fault.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#111 Offline Tenuk

Tenuk
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2012 - 07:46 PM

I read it, and man, you inspire me to use Razor. You can't stop me, I'm using razor and its all your fault.

Few comic artists can pull it off. Those that can do so because it's what they'd always used.

Edited by Tenuk, Oct 28 2012 - 07:47 PM.

Don't Click It

#112 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2012 - 08:53 PM

I started my first comics with Razor and Rayg, so it might take some time, but I'm willing to give it a try at the very least.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#113 Offline ATOMIC 009 In Space

ATOMIC 009 In Space
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 03:42 PM

Oh noooooooo.Happy Halloween, you peoples that I barely interact with! YOU GET SIBLINGS ARGUING!Posted ImageWell, I certainly failed at finishing the story arc within October. But I'll keep at it anyways. So, at the rate I'm currently able to motivate myself, October should last straight through to New Years. I'M NOT SORRY.Also, to make up for the lack of a dedicated Halloween Comic, I'm probably gonna have this motley crew dress up for Thanksgiving, or something.-ATOMIC 009 In Space

#114 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,369 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 09:45 PM

Now THAT is the scariest ghost in the history of ghost tales. Thanks for the scare, 009. >:(

#115 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 02:06 PM

That argument panel reminded me of Charlie Brown and Lucy from Peanuts. ^_^Thanks to you, I won't be sleeping tonight...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users