009 Makes Comics

ATOMIC 009 In Space

I have been a huge fan of these comics so its about time I post. I find it amazing how no matter how random you can make your comics, especially the Pancake Man ones, they always turn out hilarious and coherent. I'll be watching these, keep up the good work.

You have no idea how much of a relief it is to hear I'm not the only one who finds the wackier stuff funny.

Pancakeman? The original Joker? Captain Colbertica? You sir, have just won one free Internet! ;)~PG~

Oh, good, I needed one of those.

Captain Colbertica?Watch out, Ironyman is sure to be close behind. :P

Y'see, this is why you're a big shot comic maker and I'm more of a medium-to-small shot. :P-ATOMIC 009 In Space Edited by ATOMIC 009 In Space

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just finished reading the pancake man seriesAnd it is seriously funny. There were some parts that actually made me laugh. Maybe it has to do something with the razor sprites creating some sort of psycholigical nostalgia, but this is one of the better series in AW3 now. Great job.

Majhost sucks

I have just finished reading the pancake man seriesAnd it is seriously funny. There were some parts that actually made me laugh. Maybe it has to do something with the razor sprites creating some sort of psycholigical nostalgia, but this is one of the better series in AW3 now.Great job.
Thank you for finding it all funny! A general sense of nostalgia is what led me to use Razor here.Also blah bluh new comic happy Fourth of Julynewpreview-15point5.png-ATOMIC 009 In Space

Um, what's new about it? Is the joke that the house exploded?
It is new in the sense that I created it a few days a go and put it up yesterday to commemerate the Fourth of July. The joke is that fireworks, like, explode, or something, and they're getting thrown by a big-'ol Hollywood style explosion. So, they weren't following saftey guidelines.Its FUNNY DANGIT. COMEDY GOLD. explainthejoke.jpg... :lookaround:
I love the passive if not slightly confused expression on my face. Large explosions happen around me all the time, y'know.
You must be Michael Bay or something.-ATOMIC 009 In Space Edited by ATOMIC 009 In Space

Um, what's new about it? Is the joke that the house exploded?
It is new in the sense that I created it a few days a go and put it up yesterday to commemerate the Fourth of July. The joke is that fireworks, like, explode, or something, and they're getting thrown by a big-'ol Hollywood style explosion. So, they weren't following saftey guidelines.Its FUNNY DANGIT. COMEDY GOLD. http://i184.photobuc...lainthejoke.jpg... :lookaround:-ATOMIC 009 In Space
Okay, that made the whole thing hilarious in retrospect. Deconstruction is fun!Two-week-late edit: Large quoted image linked.Windrdued Edited by -Windrider-

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen your original comics but your latest one had me cracking up at the end these are really good.You're aesthetics are also great though I would have just sprited the jokers face in but thats about the only problem I had with it.Edit: Never mind what I said about the joker I looked through the other comics and I suppose it fits.

Edited by Tenuk

Don't Click It

Lol, nice new comic! Love the Dark Knight references.That was a pretty humorous villain-backstory. Wondering who the mysterious character at the end could be..-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

...Okay then! NEW COMIC VERBS THE NOUN.newpreview-18.pngY'see, it's funny because the Satellite Dish is a Star Wars refference!...Yeah, I'm not very happy with this one either. Well, at the very least it's passable. More or less.That's all I have to say.-ATOMIC 009 In Space

Edited by ATOMIC 009 In Space

Can you guys install a suburban version in my backyard for me?
It would probably be considered a threat to air traffic, to be frank.
The only thing that could go wrong would be a small band of Rebels infiltrating your back yard and blowing the bejeebers out of your sat. dish while aided by anthropormophic indigenous ursine aliens.On the other hand, I'll bet you get great reception. cool.pngFunny in my book, 009. I lol'd.
TOTALLY WORTH IT!A new comic? This soon? What witchcraft is this!?newpreview-19.png...In retrospect, based off of the, ah, style of the flashback in this thing, it might have been more "clever" to have Lime Paradox be the other guy in this comic. OH WELL.-ATOMIC 009 in space

Oh, blurry jpeg'ed Sonic sprites! Memories, memories...Yes I haven't exactly been uber-active around here but I always check in whenever you make something new. I don't always post, but I check. =PHilarious work like usual.
A-thank ya's.NEW COMIC.newpreview-20.pngAnd now, I kick off a story arc that I intend to keep contained entirely in October, and not draw out for like half a year.Join me to see if I succeed, won't you?-ATOMIC 009 In Space

• 2 weeks later...

NEEEEEW COMICnewpreview-22.pngIn case anybody is wondering (you aren't), the flowery wallpaper in the background of the haunted house scenes was from an old cupboard that I scaned and edited beyond recognition. Just thought I'd say.That's it.-ATOMIC 009 In SpaceEdit: Had to break the link; there was a filtered word in panel 9! Could you please fix it? :>-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I read it, and man, you inspire me to use Razor. You can't stop me, I'm using razor and its all your fault.
Few comic artists can pull it off. Those that can do so because it's what they'd always used. Edited by Tenuk

Don't Click It

I read it, and man, you inspire me to use Razor. You can't stop me, I'm using razor and its all your fault.
Oh noooooooo.Happy Halloween, you peoples that I barely interact with! YOU GET SIBLINGS ARGUING!newpreview-23.pngWell, I certainly failed at finishing the story arc within October. But I'll keep at it anyways. So, at the rate I'm currently able to motivate myself, October should last straight through to New Years. I'M NOT SORRY.Also, to make up for the lack of a dedicated Halloween Comic, I'm probably gonna have this motley crew dress up for Thanksgiving, or something.-ATOMIC 009 In Space