• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Silverglass's Art Collection

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Silverglass

Silverglass
  • Members
  • Toa

• 181 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2013 - 03:20 AM

Silverglass's Art CollectionHey, y'all, and welcome to my collection-to-be! As the topic states, I'll be posting all of my Bionicle artwork here on this post/thread to spare you all the potentially numerous topics I'd end up posting otherwise, ha ha. I'll edit this post as I accumulate more art, and spiff it up as I go. I meant to start this topic with at least two or three pieces of art, but since my scanner is busted, I'll have to make do with one to start us off.Takanuva Artist's comments: You might recognize the linework from my Brickfair T-shirt contest entry. Maybe it's an artist thing or something, but I couldn't let all that linework go uncolored, ha ha. It was originally going to be a simple flat-color pic, but I guess I got carried away, which tends to happen when you find yourself awake at 3am with nothing to do. Were he not intended for a T-shirt originally, I would have added a bit more detail in the armor plating and such. I plan to start drawing my fan-characters in this style, too. And yes, the background vaguely depicts a subterranean environment because I was going to make it look as though Takanuva was heading down to Makuta's lair, but both with and without the creepy shadows I added, it didn't flow the way I'd have liked.Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned! 

Edited by Silverglass, Jun 22 2013 - 03:22 AM.

If you have noticed this notice, you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.

#2 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 711 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2013 - 03:37 PM

I liked that Takanuva piece when I first saw it. The style you drew him in reminds me of the style they used the animated Clone Wars and perhaps Transformers Prime. Had Kevinhinkle not won, I definitely would've chose yours for the T-shirt design.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva, Jun 22 2013 - 03:41 PM.

#3 Offline Toa Onaku

Toa Onaku
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2013 - 09:33 PM

Oh my. I just absolutely adore your style. This is indeed very well made, props to you.

Character(s) for BZPRPG

Steal the mask 2                      

First unread post             

#4 Offline Mehul

Mehul
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 53 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2013 - 02:48 PM

Awesome!

You have a very clean style reminiscent of transformers animated and manage to put set accurate details without losing any coolness. I shall definitely follow this topic for more.

Link to my comic :D

To anyone contacting me, I'm of to Uni soon so I might take time to respond.

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 12:49 PM

It says the page doesn't exist, but I remember it. It was pretty good. I remember I also liked another contestants' drawing for that shirt.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users