Silverglass's Art Collection

FallenCor

Silverglass's Art CollectionHey, y'all, and welcome to my collection-to-be! As the topic states, I'll be posting all of my Bionicle artwork here on this post/thread to spare you all the potentially numerous topics I'd end up posting otherwise, ha ha. I'll edit this post as I accumulate more art, and spiff it up as I go. I meant to start this topic with at least two or three pieces of art, but since my scanner is busted, I'll have to make do with one to start us off.Takanuva Artist's comments: You might recognize the linework from my Brickfair T-shirt contest entry. Maybe it's an artist thing or something, but I couldn't let all that linework go uncolored, ha ha. It was originally going to be a simple flat-color pic, but I guess I got carried away, which tends to happen when you find yourself awake at 3am with nothing to do. Were he not intended for a T-shirt originally, I would have added a bit more detail in the armor plating and such. I plan to start drawing my fan-characters in this style, too. And yes, the background vaguely depicts a subterranean environment because I was going to make it look as though Takanuva was heading down to Makuta's lair, but both with and without the creepy shadows I added, it didn't flow the way I'd have liked.Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned!

Edited by Silverglass

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

I liked that Takanuva piece when I first saw it. The style you drew him in reminds me of the style they used the animated Clone Wars and perhaps Transformers Prime. Had Kevinhinkle not won, I definitely would've chose yours for the T-shirt design.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

• 2 weeks later...