• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

My several custom masks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Online VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 22 2013 - 06:27 PM

Ok well i recently ordered a 4 custom masks from Modalt's masks on Bricklink and figure i would share them with everyone Posted ImageHere is all four of them 2 repaints and 2 fusionsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageSo here are some smaller pics of the individual mask. So really not much here although must say the gunmetal mask is evil to try and make an moc for. If anyone has any suggestion on what colors i can use for an moc for the gunmetal grey mask please let me know. Having a hard time with it. Link to gallery

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality, Jun 22 2013 - 06:28 PM.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#2 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2013 - 01:29 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]I'm afraid that according to the [/color][color=#008000;]GA Guidelines[/color][color=#008000;], posting artwork created by a friend or someone other than yourself is prohibited. If you want to share this type of artwork, post it in your Blog. You already have Premier Membership, so making a Blog entry about this wouldn't be a problem. Here is the specific rule from the [/color][color=#008000;]Guidelines[/color][color=#008000;]:[/color][/font]

5. All topics in General Art must present your own LEGO-related artwork.[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] Use [/color][color=rgb(0,0,255);]brickshelf[/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] or other image hosting sites to upload your art images and link to them in topics here.[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Topics that are NOT allowed here include posting someone else's art you found, topics that have nothing to do with art, request topics, teaser topics, contests, project-planning topics...[/color]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#008000;]-Rez[/color][/font]

rc_banner.png

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,037 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 23 2013 - 01:49 PM

Thank you Reznas.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum