BBCC #65: Hydroenix

Click

So, here's my last second entry to BBCC #65: For the Birds. I honestly could have done better, but with my procrastination, late Bricklink orders, and lack of time, this is what I got. I'll add more commentary and pictures later, but here's my entry so far:

Entry Pic

Basically, it's supposed to be a water version of a Phoenix, modeled on the Blue Crane. Hope you enjoy.

He posted it on the actual contest thread first, which was at like 12:01 AM in my time. That might still be overdue, put just barely.

Also, I love how you used that Exo-Force rubber tube thing for the neck. And is that a third leg or support?

Edited by Arzaki

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Neat build, I like the neck.You might've slightly missed the deadline though... :(

I know, I posted this guy at like 12:10, but the topic wasn't closed yet, so I figured, why not? I'm stil expecting to get disqualified though.The neck was actually an idea I've had forever and just decided to use it at the last second. Turned out better than I expected. I'm glad you like my last second efforts. :D

He posted it on the actual contest thread first, which was at like 12:01 AM in my time. That might still be overdue, put just barely.Also, I love how you used that Exo-Force rubber tube thing for the neck. And is that a third leg or support?

Well, I'm glad the neck is gettinge some points, I almost swapped it out. Sadly, though, that's a support. I was running around trying to get the entry pic, and suddenly it decided to not stand up, so I had to throw a stand in there. I got it to stand earlier, so I'll see if I can't get more pictures sans stand.Thanks for the comments!

Its.... so Beautiful..... :crying: The body, the neck, the head..... Its.... just so awesome!I don't care for the legs though. But I don't think there is anything you can do about it.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus