A Certain Administrator's Birthday

<Reverb>

Happy b-day, Dimensioneer :) !

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

All hail our master who we wouldn't be here without. :bowdown: Seriously, though, happy birthday and thank you for everything you have done for this site. :)-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Yeah, that dude would probably never bother to come on the site and read any kind birthday wishes.

You're likely just wasting your time. ;)

Even if you didn't come on the site to read your birthday messages, it would still be worth while to post. We get a free post boost! :P Anyways, happy Birthday to an awesome admin. Wouldn't be posting this had it not been for your awesome work, along with the other admins! Thanks a lot for your work and dedication to the site!

-Rez

Aw, I was hoping this was about me. :P

Yeah, that dude would probably never bother to come on the site and read any kind birthday wishes.

You're likely just wasting your time. ;)

I think that was your one post for the year. :P

Happy birthday to you, good sir.

©1984-2013 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life