Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

another power rangers theme.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

And thus the dragon burst from its egg, its only sustenance the clicks of other members.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Swords start making SHING! noises unrealistically like a Scorpion King movie. Good bad movies...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

You mean No-Face?

Inspirational quote right there, mate.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Wizard of the Wastes, AKA that one kid who would swirl dust around him with the flapping of his hands.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I wish I had a tail to stand on, then again, how would I set or lay down?

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I liked the Toa Nuva and thought the new masks were cool, especially the Pakari Nuva. If it wasn't so special, it'd be my own kanohi. You here me Pohatu?! Your sacred mask WILL. BE. MINE!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

Harvey-Birdman-Attorney-at-Law-Season-3-

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

The Good Sky Gifts.

I liked the Toa Nuva and thought the new masks were cool, especially the Pakari Nuva. If it wasn't so special, it'd be my own kanohi. You here me Pohatu?! Your sacred mask WILL. BE. MINE!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

Pohatu had the Kakama Nuva, m8. You're thinking of Onua with the Pakari Nuva.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The Good Sky Gifts.

Pohatu had the Kakama Nuva, m8. You're thinking of Onua with the Pakari Nuva.

I meant to say Kakama. Pakarai came from the P in Pohatu. Stupid Brain!

Brain-pinky-and-the-brain-241790_437_322

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Who are the Frostelus?

They are the powerful, savage war-like blue ice people that invaded matoran villages and toa fortresses in their nomadic raiding tribes, they proved to be a constant enemy of the toa before the Great Cataclysm (they are still around but the toa have had bigger priorities, like Makuta). A young Lhikan narrowly escaped such a massive raid and was the only survivor out of a whole fortress of toa.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

"We're free!"

"We're Ointment!"

Is it really necessary to quote someone when their post is literally the one above yours?

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary
  • Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg