Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

But to which foreign tongue was I referring? Might just be one of them.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

That video of HIE's is how I discovered his channel. So glad it appeared under 'recommended videos' one day...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Are you saying something 'bout our good ol' U S of A? Because, if a certain orange skinned, fur-ball wearing man becomes our leader, than I'll have to escape to Ireland with my family, and for my sake, fall underground, that'll protect me from the incoming nuclear fallout. Hopefully a certain Irish-Faerie based goatish character will be there to take me in.

Or better yet, escape to New Zealand. Be guided by a tribe of Maori to a sacred Suva, and get Teleported to a realm of Bio-mechanical beings and beasts.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

A bunch of BIONICLE characters by either a cliffside or a thick canopy of trees, sitting by a campfire and enjoying a meteor shower. They're possibly not enjoying it though since they have been rudely awakened. But it could be a pleasant awakening since they were gifts from the goddess. But not all gifts are nice. But maybe this one is. 

Rambling aside, it looks neat.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Lots of words I care not to read. It isn't very eye-catching.

I'm pretty sure that was also last week's quote.

I refuse to remove it, until someone describes it... Wait, you just did.

pure_muscle.png

Frostelus whacks a thornax, leech, zamor, krana su, an akaku, a kakama, Takanuva, Mata Nui, Tahu, Tohu, Tofu, Pac-Man, a rock, thin air, a rabbit, rock monster, kanoka, a walrus, darkness, the three virtues, minifigure & Takua. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Grievous takes a boat ride to rudely awaken the people who live in a fort made by a king who wanted to push back the tide before suffering a fatal wound. His last words were too long to list, but they included some name info & the history of the English language. the most prominent words of his final speech were turkey neck, Arthur Curry, the lyrics to the Crew Rap & at the end, he requested some paintings

Edited by Naota Takizawa
  • Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Well I'm an extrovert. Cynicalness for the win! (ENFP)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

So, Myers-Briggs is your secret? How didn't I figure this out?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

You are correct, I obviously have something more important to do. Drats, foiled again. I also see yet another "ask" comedy and a list of Corpus Rahkshi Characters for BZPRPG. 

Also, thanks.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png