Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Nah, He is just commenting on the "Rise of people uniting in the fight for a revolution"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE 'BOUT TO GET PUNCHED! Yo dawg, you see all 'O dem fists? Daaaaaang!

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I see a green suited creature checking to see if his shepherds pie is done yet.... mmmm save me some..

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

It looks like you like the BZPRPG. I once tried to get into it, but it felt too foreign from BIONICLE for me. :/

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

The Kopaka I grew up probably wouldn't say that unless he was defending an argument with Tahu.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Some man-spider guy trying to get run over to end his misery of this deformity...

Onua.png

I am on FireFox, I do not know how to see how big a file is. :/

Nvm, I figured out how. i am trying to fix it.

Links are blue like links should be.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

How did you get a signature that changes upon refresh? JavaScript maybe? Right now there is a horse throwing it's rider on a planetoid near a ringed planet

Onua.png

Oh, I have my ways.... ;)

The quote is.... kind of cheesy to be honest, albeit a bit truthful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11327_s.gif

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Hey I am still waiting on them cookies you're baking there.

Onua.png

Is my baby done?! TELL ME!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11327_s.gif

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Ok, I'm confused, He has two signatures. The first is that crazy man with the many arms the second being the collage of assorted characters.. 

Onua.png

The only tea I like is lemon tea, and even that can be a stretch. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I see Capt. America on an inspirational speech style poster.

Onua.png

Your name is in your signature. Geeze, I would hope so, what kind of a signature lacks a name? It's not even a signature at that point, just some space for doodles and random text.  :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11327_s.gif

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png