Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Yep, that's Aquaman saving the world from man eating fish people and their king (glowing blue one) and queen (big one). And it looks like Kongu may have seen it all unfold from above! Hey! How's the view from up there, man?!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'm sure your zoids will be able to do a number on their hordes until they bite through the metal and seal the pilots fates.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

When it comes out, you should update your banner for Age of Ultron.

He looks like Brian Blessed a little.

Dude, if an older Aquaman was to ever be played in movie I would prefer someone more American playing as him, but I can totally see the resemblance. At least he would have an epic voice. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

His wife can touch him anywhere she likes, man. Does little Kongu even have anyone to call his own?  B-)

:P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Because even though he I ridiculed in the media, his wife still stands by him?

"OH! Is that the revolution you state is coming? We should fight for Aquaman"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well they are coming back Mr. Revolution man. Click the link and join the fun.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Wow, somebody likes the Red Vs Blue series. Not that I blame you. I enjoyed watching them as well.

Onua.png

Instead of crossing out the bottom line that is crossed out, why don't you just erase it?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I am part Comanche and study history religiously, and the way you phrased that made me literally laugh out loud. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

That's a lotta dimensions Petewa

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I see that all the words have been bolded, glad you took my advice on that.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'm teal, dahboh deeboh beday, dahboh-dee dah-boh-day! dahboh deeboh beday, dahboh-dee dah-boh-day! dahboh deeboh beday, dahboh-dee dah-boh-day! Dee, beeboh beday! *Kreekikew*

[repeat three times]

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

How did you do/make that font?

I can't see his eyes

Also, *Kreekikew*?

Yeah, you know, record scratching! *Kreekikew*!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Namor doesn't have anything on Aquaman. B-) I wouldn't mind seeing a fight between Aquaman and the Incredible Hulk. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

How did you do/make that font?

I can't see his eyes

Also, *Kreekikew*?

Yeah, you know, record scratching! *Kreekikew*!

*krrshk*

I just cut them out of an image in MS Paint.

I still can't see his eyes. 

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username.