Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Although I managed to get here from a school computer, the sig images don't show.I will cover this up by saying I took an arrow to the knee.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

USS Twilight Sparkle! You are on a collision course with a giganticus equinicus! Take evasive action!EDIT: Darn it Pirok!Anyway, awesome sequence from your comics, link to said comics, What the Karz? glitches and the destruction of universes.

Edited by King Joe

Maybe the void is less entertaining than the end of the world. Maybe the void doesn't serve refreshments. I don't think Pirok thought of that when he became disappointed at the lack of void.Also, NieR is a video game and one of the best in my opinion. The gameplays naff, the graphics are sub par, but the storyline and characters are simply incredible and the soundtrack is among the greatest things I've ever heard. And no, the text underneath is separate, I just have no skills in making a banner of my own to accompany to text.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

A videogame and an epic.

Maybe the void is less entertaining than the end of the world. Maybe the void doesn't serve refreshments. I don't think Pirok thought of that when he became disappointed at the lack of void.Also, NieR is a video game and one of the best in my opinion. The gameplays naff, the graphics are sub par, but the storyline and characters are simply incredible and the soundtrack is among the greatest things I've ever heard. And no, the text underneath is separate, I just have no skills in making a banner of my own to accompany to text.

No, he's not disappointed. If you read the comics, you'd understand.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The Best Kept Secrets? New name? What happened to 'The Darkest Hour'?

Ah, so Pirok is anything but disappointed to not be in the void.

Well, having his life under threat isn't exactly fun either. I suppose he'd prefer to be at home. :PHave you read the comics, then?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Pirok The Va-matorans Comix, Series 3!

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!

PM me if you want your comics or movie's reviewed by a guy who loves Bum Reviews!

bum_review_spoof_new1.pngP.S. I am not Doug Walker, nor do I claim to be.

Dark709 Fanmovie CHECK OUT DARK709's COMICS AND MOVIES!

Darthbrandon14's "ESCAPE FROM DARKNESS", coming soon

IF YOU WANT TO GUEST STAR, PM ME ASAP! GIVE ME A "RAZOR" SPRITESHEET! DON'T POST IN MY COMICS!

new_comic_banner.gif

THE CENTER OF EVERYWHERE!

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!

PM me if you want your comics or movie's reviewed by a guy who loves Bum Reviews!

bum_review_spoof_new1.pngP.S. I am not Doug Walker, nor do I claim to be.

Dark709 Fanmovie CHECK OUT DARK709's COMICS AND MOVIES!

Darthbrandon14's "ESCAPE FROM DARKNESS", coming soon

IF YOU WANT TO GUEST STAR, PM ME ASAP! GIVE ME A "RAZOR" SPRITESHEET! DON'T POST IN MY COMICS!

new_comic_banner.gif