Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I only recognise a slim few of the characters in your banner. So I think it's fair to assume the Manga of Soul Eater is vastly different from the Anime.
Both have pretty unusual styles, but yeah, they are considerably different. (The anime generally toned down things, violencewise and sexywise) It probably has something more to do with the fact that they're not wearing their original outfits and that it's after an implied timeskip, though.Bomonga seems to have a secret. And Malum knows it. Intriguing. Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

(No idea. He's a PGS. Toa Piraka Hakann 3.0 is the sixth member. Plus a seventh member who's just plain a Makuta, Malignus, who is yet another PGS, joined. Even stranger is that TNG Prime is half Toa of Fire and half Prime, the Transformers kind. Which accounts for his ridiculous size and power.)Illiterate thinking? Like animals?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I don't think that you should cross BIONICLE and Transformers. Some people can get them mixed up due to the appearance of the Transformers in the films being startlingly similar to BIONICLE (I'm looking at you, Fallen), but they should still be left well apart from each-other.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

(Eh. They're similar enough to work. But with my comics I don't expy. Read some. There's one intentional reference to TF in episode 1, and the origin arc I'm planning will explain TNG's heritage somehow, but the rest is Bionicle and my ideas.)Dark Mirror? Isn't that a podcast by Greg?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That little secret sounds scary.

Dark Mirror? Isn't that a podcast by Greg?
Yes, but it was also the name of a number of other things, including two epics that I wrote.
How the heck do you get a 'Toa/Skakdi hybrid'? :???:
Well, when a Toa and a Skakdi love each other very much... :P
Nothing happens, because they are mechanical apart from internal organs. Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Basic idea of TNG's hybridness is during his creation, some of Octopus Prime, son of Optimus Prime's Energon fell into his body parts. Luckily none of the tentacles got through. Only the Optimus-ness. (Octopus Prime does get a cameo in Comic 20, actually, as one of the people who take revenge on the main villain.) The Optimus-ness partially influences his personality and vocabulary, but it is obscured to the point of being unnoticeable by his love of pie mixed with an exaggerated version of my personality's more ridiculous parts.On topic: BZPRPG profiles in bold. Good idea, it was hard to notice.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I wonder why a Toa of couches is that colour. Or why it's even an elemental power.

How the heck do you get a 'Toa/Skakdi hybrid'? :???:
Well, when a Toa and a Skakdi love each other very much... :P
Nothing happens, because they are mechanical apart from internal organs.
Tsk. Where's your sense of humour?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

What other color would it be? I freestyled, since couches aren't really associated with any color. And I got the idea to just plain make it his element because as a Matoran, he had a running joke of defeating enemies by slamming couches into them.Epic Malum quote. That's such a great line.

Pk57sNJ.jpg