Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Eyes that Looking into my soul

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

There's a NinjaGo RPG banner with a link to the game beneath it, and below that, a link to a comedy called Technic Coliseum: After Hours, based on a game.

Also, that game you're unfamiliar with is from the Crysis series. Crysis 2 is really good, and I hear Crysis 3 is also really good. I never played the first one though.

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

Well here I go describing this signature yet again, this time I will try to be more detailed

First we have a link to your BZRPG characters, after that we have a conversation between Chiro and Antauri, who ever they are.

Once we are done there we have some person called Henri Kolstad talking, yet again, I have no idea who he is.

Finally we have a person called Geardirector talking, surely it must not be the creator of this signature talking right?

You run the sprite shop in the artwork forum, as that is what your sig says. I may just order something sometime! You also have two red Rayg sprites, one on either side of the text. There's also a link to the BZPRPG Profile(s).

-- Monty Python

Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9. Cloud 9.

Wait, where am I? Who am I?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

That fanfic of your seemed interesting. I'll have to stay tuned.

I recognize every one of those Eeveelutions except that white one with the bows on Pikachu's left.

It's called Sylveon, and it is from the brand new Gen 6.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

That fanfic of your seemed interesting. I'll have to stay tuned.

Not a fanfic. It's actually based around my own ideas. Glad you liked it though.

You appear to be the one behind the NingaGo RPG. Also, a link to Technic Coliseum.

-- Monty Python