Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Some type of alphabet that I cannot read. Too bad it's not written in Matoran...

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I unfortunately do not see a signature, so I will say that your siggy is 'uber gringo' yo!

I spy green text aplenty.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

So... there is this picture of some form of green creature from a genre I do not recognize. Below that is some form of script that looks like a middle East font that I cannot pin down. Still some of the characters do look familiar to me from somewhere. Behind the creature on the picture is some form of master manipulator dressed in a blue hue.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Looks like your characters or rather a link followed by a very funny quote from the Gen 2 videos. Oh and Konohi Smilies. 

Ah Snipped by Dallior08

Well he has Profiles of his own followed by some text of his own.

A very nice quote.

Thank you It is my very own.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I see the signature text of the Metal Realm's inhabitants displayed in orange coloring, braced upon an ebony slate.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Batman... Ra's Al Ghul... pictures of them... you're on Steam, hey, I am too, see it in my About Me... foreign words... YESYESYESYESYES!  Round one... FIGHT!  *gong*  Choose your destiny.  Flawless victory.  Choose your destiny.  Flawless victory.  MORTAL KOMBAT!  DAHDAHDAHDADADADAHDAHDAHDADADA...

Edited by TheGeekIgnika

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

She's a rather pointless Smash Bros character.  I really hate clones, and this is no exception.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

A bunch of words in different colors about being a Geek and assorted content

Coseki, your pokemon, and a quote about making strangers unstrangers.

Actually it is "D"oseki. The "C" & "D" are very similar in that the only difference is the "C" is missing the vertical line the "D" has.

Onua.png

She's a rather pointless Smash Bros character.  I really hate clones, and this is no exception.

No, she isn't. She's the most popular character from her game other than Robin and also a major part of the game that saved her home series. She doesn't have Marth's tip which gives players the ability to rush in and do all those combos they couldn't use effectively without worrying about his sourspot.

She's also Marth's ancestor so it makes sense that she'd copy his moves. Oh, and she masqueraded as him for half the game. She is far from pointless and I'd go so far as to say if she wasn't in the game I wouldn't have purchased it. You can hate clones and that's fine, but Lucina is no mere clone. 

Lara Croft

Tomb Raider Cliff Climbing

No, she isn't. She's the most popular character from her game other than Robin and also a major part of the game that saved her home series. She doesn't have Marth's tip which gives players the ability to rush in and do all those combos they couldn't use effectively without worrying about his sourspot.

She's also Marth's ancestor so it makes sense that she'd copy his moves. Oh, and she masqueraded as him for half the game. She is far from pointless and I'd go so far as to say if she wasn't in the game I wouldn't have purchased it. You can hate clones and that's fine, but Lucina is no mere clone. 

Well said.  You didn't do anything about Prowl's sig, though.

Tomb Raider.  Nothin' but Tomb Raider.

post, you are correct.

Wow, I feel like I have been here before.. lol. Still has some nice commentary about embracing one's "geek" side while conforming to the logic that everyone not only has an opinion but should be allowed to express it.

Onua.png

Well said.  You didn't do anything about Prowl's sig, though.

Tomb Raider.  Nothin' but Tomb Raider.

True, but I didn't say how 'pointless' it was.

Also, you might want to lay off the Starbucks, ninja.

Lara Croft

Tomb Raider Cliff Climbing

Oh I see Profiles, a MOC that looks nice... well the link to it. You'll have to click if you want to see it for your self. Now that the shameless plug is over, lol, there is some form of Poem.

Onua.png

When I give chances, I sometimes end up regretting them.

post, you are correct.

Batman... Ra's Al Ghul... pictures of them... you're on Steam, hey, I am too, see it in my About Me... foreign words... YESYESYESYESYES!  Round one... FIGHT!  *gong*  Choose your destiny.  Flawless victory.  Choose your destiny.  Flawless victory.  MORTAL KOMBAT!  DAHDAHDAHDADADADAHDAHDAHDADADA...

The music is what I thought of after reading the battle between Bruce Wayne and Ra's al-Ghul in "Birth of the Demon". The art in that was awesome. xD

I see a Kakama and the face of a Matoran piraka (word, not gang).

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Ah so this has to do with Batman and the ongoing war between him and that immortal guy Ra's.

Onua.png

I shee eh burnch erv Perkermern Berrz  'n terxt.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png