Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I have no words for the rainbow/unicorn/butterfly kitten.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

What kind of comics do you do? Sprite based, or traditional? and is it comedy driven or drama?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I thought Lord Valdamort was into snakes, so why this chimera of cuteness?

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

All I see are sparkles. Nothing else out of the norm here. Nope, nosirry.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

So that's Batman in the background hovering menacingly over either a dying Ra's or a reborn Ra's. Or is it the other way around?

Onua.png

I see a fikou! I tried to make one of those as a kid, but I lacked the orange claws and instructions so I went on to other things.

So that's Batman in the background hovering menacingly over either a dying Ra's or a reborn Ra's. Or is it the other way around?

It is what Ra's al-Ghul has always seen as Death in his dreams, which in coming centuries would be born in a city that is just brimmed with it. ;)

Full Original Picture

Alternate Picture

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Ah so the green tinted individual really was Ra's and it is Batman hovering over him.

Oh and I like the new signature. looks like it has royalty figure depictions from both sides of the law.

Onua.png

Thanks, it details all the franchises I am fond of.

I spy some pokemon balls; my brother loves perkermern.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Oooh an iconic Scarecrow quote followed by a fight for a revolution.

Onua.png

I do Spy with my four eyes...

A request to join you on 3 viable medias.

Onua.png

It would appear that the Hypno-Toad got into Super Mario's stash and is currently raving to some modern techno poppy schnitzel.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Ah Mr Revolutionary fighter... Oh and he has a Youtube channel.

Onua.png