Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

*static* Houston, I am experiencing a slight malfunction with this vehicle. Input would be most welcome. Over. *static*

*static* Kongu, you do know that that is a bird you are riding, right? Over. *static*

*static* Well, that explains a lot. Over. *static*

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

He could clone himself.

...What?!

I agree, Highlander Petewa style....

What?

You have never heard of the media franchise, The Highlander? Its about a series of immortals from Scotland (now all over the world) who must kill each other for some prophecy or another. The only way you can kill an Immortal Highlander is by an Immortal Highlander cutting the head off another (usually in a sword fight), and the main quote from the franchise is,

THERE   CAN   BE,   ONLY   ONE.

I have watched a couple of episodes from the TV show, it seems interesting enough.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Aquaman,

He could clone himself.

...What?!

What?

You have never heard of the media franchise, The Highlander? Its about a series of immortals from Scotland (now all over the world) who must kill each other for some prophecy or another. The only way you can kill an Immortal Highlander is by an Immortal Highlander cutting the head off another (usually in a sword fight), and the main quote from the franchise is,

I have watched a couple of episodes from the TV show, it seems interesting enough.

I don't see the logic in comparing an interdimensional consistency with Scottish immortals, though I am of Scottish decent,

Aquaman,

He could clone himself.

...What?!

What?

I don't see the logic in comparing an interdimensional consistency with Scottish immortals, though I am of Scottish decent,

*As Alfred Pennyworth*  You are reading too much into it, please do remember to have fun, sir.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Then maybe one of your counterparts has a quick sense of humor.  :P

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I kept thinking that was a pokeball! Now I see it is just Samus Aran's helmet. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

*guy on the left* It seems all hope is lost...the omniscient audience is no longer with us...

*guy on the right* I do say, my sir, but isn't THAT the audience? Quite fascinating, yes.

*guy on the left* No, no. They're gone.

*guy on the right* I see. In that case, I must quizzically stare into the ubiquitous, ever convenient for the plot of the story, camera.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

The new added part is quite funny, especially with how it is arranged like an old hostage note. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Alright, you have one of them changing sigs where every refresh action pops a new image.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Noted, thank you.

What's up with the crouching guy off the right? Looks kind of weird... :superfunny:

EDIT: Typo.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Oh I see links, a nice pic of Aqua Man and some chick, and some dark writing too small for me to read.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I see some Zoids. I am pretty sure I got a small version of the white raptor as a kid.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Why aren't they at least mentioned? Huh? I thought this website was supposed to enforce politically correct policies! What, you don't like BZP? HUH?! Get the heck out of my friggin' ocean!

[/sarcasm]

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Yeah... see if you kept your eyes on the sky maybe you wouldn't be about to crash... Going 674% is dangerous

Onua.png