Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Oh and ad for something that will premier on April 22. Is it a Movie? Maybe a Blog entry? Short story or Novel? Guess we'll have to wait for April 22 to find out.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Something Hitman related. I once played a game, but that was heck of a long time ago.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

It is the shuffle Sig where each time one refreshes there is a new picture. This time it is Aquaman and his wife embracing in the surf.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yeah interesting but not quite. I think that areal turbulence you are experiencing is messing with your vision. Completely different robotic machine.

Onua.png

How would you know when you got all them pretty girls there.

Screw it, that thing never changes,

Ouch that's harsh. My signature changes.

Onua.png

They look like ancient hieroglyphs that represent some creature that was less than friendly. Maybe one means Death, Life, Harvest? I personally like these two:
MH4-Zamtrios_Icon.png Because it looks like a shark Anthrope creature
MH4-Rathalos_Icon.png Because it looks like a dragon...

Onua.png

Now that's a chorus line I could enjoy seeing... Hey who'd the dude? Is he hiding from some bad guys? 

Onua.png

Hey, the zoids got a paint job. I am glad you finally found a worthwhile job, because it must have cost arms and legs aplenty to buy all that paint!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Those are some cool looking colored glyphs. What is their purpose?

It changed! It changed! IT FINALLY CHANGED! Oh praise the good Lord for this day! Calooh, Calay!

We will place dolphins on the front line in this war against the theme parks, ONWARD!!! TO VICTORY!!!

There was actually a two part graphic novel and an animated movie that details a massive war between Aquaman's brother, and the surface world and the Justice League. From I have seen the Atlantean armies look quite impressive and Superman gets his butt kicked, but I do not have them on my rotating banner because I have yet to read those and I would rather not read spoilers.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

So what happened to the inter-dimensional Petewas? They've been concord by this army of Gen2 Matoran?

Onua.png

They're zoids. They will blast your unicorn-llama demonic-hybrid out of the picture.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png