Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

There aren't many differences in their faces, but from the slight differences i can see I think i can say i am more fond of the right one's face. But features aren't everything, a peering into the mind and soul that will determine if they are truly revolting and/or ignorant (or the opposite) is necessary.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

There aren't many differences in their faces, but from the slight differences i can see I think i can say i am more fond of the right one's face. But features aren't everything, a peering into the mind and soul that will determine if they are truly revolting and/or ignorant (or the opposite) is necessary.

Too deep bruh. If you look them up separately you'll see the differences in their faces.

A link to your short story, which is quite good. 

AΨ 94

Most-likely bards from lands surrounding Cathay.

Too deep bruh. If you look them up separately you'll see the differences in their faces.

A link to your short story, which is quite good. 

I'm a deep thinking fella, take what you will out of that. And thank you! Hearing that and then reading my story again makes me want to both fix some typos and write some more stories. :D

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

i see two Pro-Active users.

Interesting font choice I believe above the English writing, unless that is just purely for decorative reasons.

It's my Ancient Agori Alphabet. Added a link in my signature.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords

you should name one John and another one Ringo

To be honest, who would I call Ringo?

Onion and Banana juice!

...are those pickles I taste?

:notsure:

Ten? That would be an original name if it hadn't already been taken by a star wars character,

I like those concepts, kind of reminds me of those Anime styled Toa. 

I have never seen anime in my life.

Most anime is weird, but good animes IMO are Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, and Attack on Titan.

I've heard of one of those and the others have weird names.

Skrappy pictures: "Puppy Toa Power!
Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

AAAHHHHH a wild link has appeared

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

For one that does not watch anime, these designs look pretty inspired by the genre.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Two women of asian descent, which i won't guess nationality at risk of being wrong!

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17