Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Like those letters?

I believe that scenery is either in Utah, Arizona, Nevada, or Colorado, though I could be wrong.

As with a lot of the things in my signature, roll over it to find out more. :)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The pink one has a cross that reminds me of the cross of Orthodox Christianity, or maybe the Magyar/Hungarian cross.

Edited by Iaredios Paerkenon

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I sure do love me some oven-baked fried chicken. Bubbles a lot of the grease out (I hate really greasy stuff) and makes it more crispy. ^_^

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

You are Lewa, the Master of Jungle. You are a true daredevil, a cunning rogue whose foolhardy manners have often gotten you into trouble. Your rebel approach is a double edged sword that others both love and hate. On one hand, you find new ways to do things; on the other, these ways sometimes lead to new trouble!

banner.jpg

I̴̸͖̣͙̻̖̤̦̱̬̫͍͚̯͕̫ͯ̏ͮ̓͌ͯ́̚͝ ̵̷͎͇̮̻̤͖͉͇̗̫̳̮͛͗ͬͩ̀̾ͫ͊̉ͬͮ̔̾ͧͫͮ͠c̷̨ͫ̓͌͗͂̓̾̅ͫ̉͢҉̖̝̝̺ã̴̡̾ͯ̚͜҉̯̳̞͉n̬̥̙̜̠̳͚̩͉̲͉͔͙̱̘̥̜̝ͧ̒ͣͭ͋̄ͨ̆͑͢͝ ̧͕̯̭̝͓̞̳͖͍͚̗̗́͌ͤͭ̽ͫ̇̏̐ͧ̏̄̈́̇̂̍ͦ́́̕͢i͒̎͐͐̊͊̓̓ͭ͌̒͒̃ͯ̂ͧͣͬ̌͏̶͉̞̹̞n̸̶̛̠̝̙͕͎͚̞̘̺̥̖̪̻͔̰̼̳̓ͫ̅͢͞t̤̙̺̮͚̼̰̱͈̝͎̤͍̺̳͍̃̋̓͌ͨ̂ͥͪ͢͡ǒ͑͆̈ͤ͊̽͐ͤ̎̑͒́̚͏̷̶̳͓̯̞͎̹̗̩̺̙͈̺͝ ̸̡̨̛͔̼̫̖̈ͥ́̀͆̄̂̊ͨ̂ͤ̐͢Z̵̧̦̫͓̣̘̻̤͙͚̼͖̺̳͈̅̊ͬ́͐̋ͭ͆̊̒ͪ̎̽̓̚͠a̡͓̝̹͚̮̬͓̗͉͕͐̉ͭ̄̉͒ͩ͆ͨ͌͗̌̐͛ͩ̋ͥ̚l̶̶͉͍͔̺͈͇̩͙̈ͨ̂̾ͧ́͜͡g̘̱̱͉̭͇͎̹̳͙͇͖̬͈̉̒̾̄͂ͬ̎͊̌̉̅͐͌̀̚͜͜͡o̷̷͈͖̘̦̦̲̣̭̩͈̤͕̝̦͎͔͚͈̅̄ͣͪ̈͌̀ͤ͂̄̓͂͛ͧ͌ͩ̅ͩ̚͞ ̨̛͉̖̜̻̗̣̬͉̗̝͕̱̻̌̈͂͗ͬͪ͌͋ͮ̾ͨ͊̂́̚͟ͅţ̵͈͈̳͎̲̮͚̗͓͙͕̝ͮ̌̉̉ͥ̐̈́͛ͨ͂̑̓͘͟ǫ̶̵̻̭̳͓̺̮͍͎̭̜̣̗͕̤͉̃̂ͥ̃ͭͯ̔͌̅̀o̵̼̰̻͎͙͉̩͓̝̲̰̝͓͉̐̈͒̒̃̍ͭ̓͐ͨ̏̑͗̔͋ͪ́͜͡.̴̶̨̳͕̯̫̘̖̜̱̯̫̺̘̬̌ͩ̽̃͂ ̸̵̡̇̓͒̈͊͋ͣ̔ͬͪ͋̐͐ͭ̀͜͏͕͚̘͕̼̟̝̘̫͍̟̹̰̞̭̗͍̞͔

bZpOwEr