Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

It's not selfish if I'm willing to not be a total egomaniac about it. But unfortunately I certainly can't speak for all, in fact I've encounted some pretty stuck up prideful buggers in my days. (You don't know how much I wanted to use less than family friendly words in this post, for I feel very strongly about this.)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I am still waiting on the country summaries of the stuff you made. Got like a bunch of countries you made, and there is no text for them. I'm not going to be writing them, they're your schnit.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I've got Christmas songs stuck in my head. 

Ohh so the sig links to a sprite kit, nice to see someone helping the community by making kits for sprite comics.

It's actually 4 individual pictures, they all link to their intended topic.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

disney-frozen-let-it-go-o.gif

Best way to describe it.

-------

Is that the separatist forces as ... Christopher Colombas and his exploration party? 

That would be "Washington crossing the Delaware"

~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Soran starts his own comic series that he names after himself with the kits of stickers that were on his boat while he journeys back home.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

My foreign tongue relates to a Bionicle character who is named Tamaru.

The Crew Rap? As in...

The DK Crew Rap?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

A bunch of gender bent Megaman characters bouncing. There's also a sprite drawing a weapon, which I assume is from Chrono Trigger based off of the art style. Some transforming toa in the bottom and some Chinese Characters(?).

Soran struggles to find his way home.

Happens too often, I should just stop leaving the house.

~Soran

I actually don't have a lot to do. No job, no TV, just me, my laptop, books, dear pup, and nature.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light