Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Soulless LED eyes shine forth through the orange shaped matter.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Comic links.

Some RPG links and text.

A bunch of broken image links. Majhost must be having a fit again.

Majhost has been dead for over a year. My sig's images are hosted on Brickshelf. :v

God, I'm dumb. I meant Brickshelf. Forgot Majhost kicked the bucket.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! A member who plays some characters in Corpus Rahkshi!

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Three heads. Come on man, the khanates deserve more! YOU ARE NO KHAN!

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Grievous Washington and his merry bunch of Battle Droids.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Robots. And Bioniclemanics. Amd Chronotrigger. Ironic that the Robots look Bio-mechanical, and the Bio-machnical ones look Robotic.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Triple trophies are displayed here in glory. May all cower before thine might!

Profile links, and a quote.

Three heads. Come on man, the khanates deserve more! YOU ARE NO KHAN!

Actually, technically, I've killed 78 people, plus one assist.

The sky god is pleased, as is my avatar! More skulls for the skull throne and the head stakes around thine royal yurt, and burn the other foes with their enemies so they may forever be in torturous combat!! May the wolves of Tengri find worth in their watching, for you truly are becoming a mighty Khan!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I have been meaning to make an updated version of the Frostelus with CCBS parts, but I don't think I have enough parts.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

The first Protoman sprite leads to a barren Youtube channel. That sprite of Chrono is a custom avatar on another forum, so you're piggybacking off their bandwidth there for those two (good taste in RPGs though, Chrono Trigger's some great stuff). Capcom and Azumanga Daioh fan, I assume, given the presence of the X series characters replacing the cast of the latter in a reskin of the Azumanga opening (kudos to mizz-ninja's work there). Some of the animated emoticons BZP's got lying around. And then there's finally the kanji for "field" and "pill" which is the reading for the surname "Tamaru" in Japanese. Personally, I read it as the Chinese characters, but given the BIONICLE-focused nature of the site, it's probably Tamaru.

If you were planning on translating your name into Chinese, the language doesn't use spaces. Nor does the romanisation need a hyphen, especially if you're utilising Pinyin instead of either Wade-Giles or Yale. It's a pretty rough translation, prince of mountaineers. Matoran script is Iaredios, and I assume the Aurebesh may have similar connotations. A picture replacing the Crossing of the Delaware with Seppie forces. Some links, including one to some EU4 works.

An intriguing quote and links to RPG profiles. Rather simple, but effective. 

The first Protoman sprite leads to a barren Youtube channel. That sprite of Chrono is a custom avatar on another forum, so you're piggybacking off their bandwidth there for those two (good taste in RPGs though, Chrono Trigger's some great stuff). Capcom and Azumanga Daioh fan, I assume, given the presence of the X series characters replacing the cast of the latter in a reskin of the Azumanga opening (kudos to mizz-ninja's work there). Some of the animated emoticons BZP's got lying around. And then there's finally the kanji for "field" and "pill" which is the reading for the surname "Tamaru" in Japanese. Personally, I read it as the Chinese characters, but given the BIONICLE-focused nature of the site, it's probably Tamaru.

*Wild applause* I hadn't realized what I was doing with the Crono .gif. I'll remove them right away. 

You also missed just one thing, but that doesn't matter.

t5pQDlO.jpg

If those are trees then they are scarily close to that fire.

That quote makes no sense.

It's a bit easier to understand if you know more about the character that said it, but if you think it over it makes sense in a cynical sort of way. And it just sounds interesting.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Wait, those are trees? I honestly thought that that was a mesa or plateau with lots of vegetation on the top. Huh.

The fact that that's an Azumanga Daioh homage/reference explains the characters' appearances in that GIF, thought that was just an artistic choice by mizz-ninja. 

I'm just glad that someone finally caught on.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Sometimes I just think about how weird life would be if the entire visible spectrum were natural hair colors.

t5pQDlO.jpg