Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

i wonder what sprite kit everyone's using nowadays.. is that still a variant of InnerRayG's stuff?

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

It says "Gunhaver", my tree-hugging friend.

EDIT: How could I misspell my own name?!

Edited by Josuke Higashikata 4

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Uh... RIP TMCII, apparently. May she rest in peace.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

That's a neat Jungle Tribe design

How's that A Beach, Somewhere thing going for you?

Between little free time, two other writing projects, an oppressive gaming backlog and an inability to stick with one thing for a long time and instead jumping between various ventures I've started, not too well. Long periods of time pass between the publication of each chapter, and I haven't looked at stats lately, but let's just say I've got single digit followers and 0 comments total on the whole site.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

There is such a thing as plastic rock, which can bend.

Between little free time, two other writing projects, an oppressive gaming backlog and an inability to stick with one thing for a long time and instead jumping between various ventures I've started, not too well. Long periods of time pass between the publication of each chapter, and I haven't looked at stats lately, but let's just say I've got single digit followers and 0 comments total on the whole site.

Oh.  I'm sorry.

Jungle and Salt.

Only 84 pounds?

Let me elaborate more, I went on this 10,000 dollar machine at my gym that was able to determine how much of what my body was physically composed of, minus bone and organ weight, it was able to determine how much weight of my body was fat and lean muscle, and what percentage of toxins were in my system. I forget exactly what the percentage of toxins was, I think about maybe 4%, however the physical weight of fat to lean muscle measured out to be 46 pounds of fat to 84 pounds of lean muscle. Now this was so uplifting to me, because nearly every doctor told me that I had to loose like 100 pounds, which I knew was physically impossible. I am big-boned, so that adds a few extra pounds, not to mention the weight of organs and other smaller variables was at play in the overall measurement prior. So my suspicion of myself was proven right, I am just a big person with unfortunate amounts of fat at specific points more-so than other points of my body.

In short, I only have to lose 40 pounds of fat, but overall I have more muscle than fat. I have more muscle on me than the average joe to my knowledge actually, the adverage is about 52 pounds of muscle, but I digress.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png