Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Mata Nui, someone should hire you as a hatstand Petewa..

Oh wait...*checks list of alternate Petewa's* someone already has. Dimension 254 Petewa is a successful hatstand advocating the hats of Po-Matoran.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr

I ponder where the word 'Flickr' came from, and why a vowel is missing. I always have.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Aye Aye, ye know it! And it appears to the quest of AAAAAAAAAAAAYLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE is also afoot!

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I don't have a Twitter account. I was thinking about getting one so I could possibly have a message of mine put on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, but unfortunately he left the show to pursuit other interests, and thus I have no interest in getting a Twitter account.That guy was the schnitzel.

Have you watched Ren and Stimpy? If you have, you would get that TV Control reference; it also reminded me of something. :superfunny:

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

So is Orion Pax a alternate reality of the already alternate reality of yourself as a lawyer? He seems happy about that...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

BBC Contest Entry Plug...

Crackers! Ninja'd by the multi-dimensional Petewa.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

They are not Ghosts. and

"Man Petewas" said Dragon "Why did I try and Rescue you from the basement... In the Wrong topic! Now i'm stuck with-" Dog Petewa Starts Growling "Now I'm Locked down here, and need to find a way out" Dog Petewa Smiles in content.

List of (known) Potatoes:

Dimension 254 Potato: Lawyer

Dimension 3 Potato: Me

Dimension -3 Potato: Female me

Dimension something else: Assassin 1/2349

Dimension 12 Potato: Matban

Dimension 34 Potato: Spider-tater

Dimension 9 Potato: Av-Potato

Dimension 13799999 Potato: Hordika Potato

Dimension 3.14etc Potato: Piebaker Potato

*Note-Dimension 3 Potato is the only one currently NOT being held hostage in Kovika's kitchen

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr