Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Why do you put your smilies in brackets? I hope you know it is unnecessary on BZPower.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Were you not around for Bionicle Ignition (2006-2008)? The Kanohi Olmak a semi-legendary mask that had the power to open dimensional gates and was used by both Brutaka and Vezon. Its probably my favorite mask. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Why do you put your smilies in brackets?

Those are javelins mah boi! You can both use them as short spears and chuck them at people if you have a good enough arm.  Medieval Roman Akritae usually carry about 4-5 when out on the field.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I spy with my twin peepers, the color blue.

Knights!

I don't see any knights, man. Not every person in armor is a knight.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

When will all the Petewa's be back home? Space Dandy's similar situation didn't last this long.

Knights, Samurai, Romans, Greeks, Samurai, Knights, Romans, Greek, Mongolians?

How many of these are wrong?

Most of those are wrong. During that time, the Romans had adopted Greek Culture, and so in-turn it had done back, so in medieval times Greek is the same thing as Roman when referring to the country (Roman = Greek, Greek = Roman), but in any other time period Greek is not the same as Roman. 

Rome could also refer to the Papacy or the short lived Second Roman Republic (forgot it's real name) that tried to declare independence from the Papacy until that was crushed.

It could also refer to the Frankish Roman Empire/Holy Roman Empire, a Franksih-born German domain that stole the name Roman Empire from it's true bearers by the Papacy to show it had the power rather then the Greek-Romans.

Lastly, it could also be used by the Bulgarian Empire, who had a ruler that was mistakenly appointed heir of the Roman Empire as the technical ruler was a baby and afterwards a regent-ruler took hold of the crown to keep back the Bulgarians and rule until the baby was grown, and the two had a bitter rivalry that ended in a way I would rather not discuss in public.

To a lesser extent, the state of the 4th Crusaders (dubbed the Latin Empire) that took the Roman imperial capital of Constantinople and surrounding European lands in 1204 AD could also be called a faux-Roman Empire, but the only one I specifically call the Roman Empire is the one from Augustus Octavian Caesar in 27 BC to Basilius Constantine IX Palaiologos in 1453 AD.

The only time the Romans had knights is when said knights were in a ronin-like situation and were purchased as mercenaries.

EDIT: Typos.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Armoured soldiers,

When will all the Petewa's be back home? Space Dandy's similar situation didn't last this long.

Knights, Samurai, Romans, Greeks, Samurai, Knights, Romans, Greek, Mongolians?

How many of these are wrong?

Most of those are wrong. During that time, the Romans had adopted Greek Culture, and so in-turn it had done back, so in medieval times Greek is the same thing as Roman when referring to the country (Roman = Greek, Greek = Roman), but in any other time period Greek is not the same as Roman. 

Rome could also refer to the Papacy or the short lived Second Roman Republic (forgot it's real name) that tried to declare independence from the Papacy until that was crushed.

It could also refer to the Frankish Roman Empire/Holy Roman Empire, a Franksih-born German domain that stole the name Roman Empire from it's true bearers by the Papacy to show it had the power rather then the Greek-Romans.

Lastly, it could also be used by the Bulgarian Empire, who had a ruler that was mistakenly appointed heir of the Roman Empire as the technical ruler was a baby and afterwards a regent-ruler took hold of the crown to keep back the Bulgarians and rule until the baby was grown, and the two had a bitter rivalry that ended in a way I would rather not discuss in public.

To a lesser extent, the state of the 4th Crusaders (dubbed the Latin Empire) that took the Roman imperial capital of Constantinople and surrounding European lands in 1204 AD could also be called a faux-Roman Empire, but the only one I specifically call the Roman Empire is the one from Augustus Octavian Caesar in 27 BC to Basilius Constantine IX Palaiologos in 1453 AD.

The only time the Romans had knights is when said knights were in a ronin-like situation and were purchased as mercenaries.

EDIT: Typos.

Never. Unless someone can figure out a way to send them back home, which I have neither the desire nor the attention span to do so, then we're all stuck here in D3,

Dimension 254 Petewa: OBJECTION!

Dimension 3 Petewa: Me Oh man that's too bad 

Dimension -3 Petewa: Ga-Petewa

Dimension something else: Walk in slow motion, so you still look awesome

Dimension 12 Petewa: I'm Matbaannn

Dimension 34 Petewa: EW GROSS KILL IT

Dimension 9 Petewa: Hey man! LIGHTEN up! *badum tss*

Dimension 13799999 Petewa: Would you become a pony in Hordika form?

Dimension 3.14etc Petewa: The relationship between the diameter and circumference of a circle is _____

• Upvote 1

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username.