Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

super anime robot

manga man

• Upvote 1

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Unfortunately, I disabled your signature months ago because, well, I got tired of seeing the block of philosophical text that my holy book honestly says better.

Annihilating the annihilators.

I laughed because you are actually right. :lol: Xiongnu annihilates Han, and later Han annihilates Xiongnu.

Man, I'm having an itch to play Dynasty Warriors.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Unfortunately, I disabled your signature months ago because, well, I got tired of seeing the block of philosophical text that my holy book honestly says better.

Well, I've gotten rid of it, so no need to have that straining your eyes.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/485/449/055.jpg

In all seriousness, I am terribly sorry, I just had to be honest with you after all this time.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

It would appear that there is some Chinese history going on in this sig.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/485/449/055.jpg
In all seriousness, I am terribly sorry, I just had to be honest with you after all this time.

Honesty is the best policy, and frankly I am glad to see that you're honest with me, being confused and punching holes in the walls is worse than being contented and very slightly upset.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/1945232/greatest-freak-out-ever-o.gif   < https://media.giphy.com/media/XhMeRbjFr2U1y/giphy.gif

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

corpus rahkshi character*

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

meh.no one needs to know about the green one.

she smart.

Edited by Dibble Flubwibbler of DOOM

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

That dragon looks pretty cool. And I see you replaced the gravestone with the unborn. Providence be with you li'l guy.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I REMEMBER WHEN SPRITE KITS WERE ON THE RAGE, i EVEN ATTEMPTED MAKING MY OWN BACK IN THE DAY.

Are you annoyed yet?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Serious?

Extremely.

Really,

I

Overly

Underestimated

Struggling

At

Creating

Really

Outstanding,

Notation.

You

Madman.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I am deeply sorry for my previous ignorance, Modu Chanyu.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

*obing*

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

A new blue egg I see. With a shade like that it better be cool looking.

I am deeply sorry for my previous ignorance, Modu Chanyu.

HUAW. BE GLAD YOU APOLOGIZED IN TIME, LEST HAVE YOUR HEAD REMOVED AND YOUR SKULL ADDED TO MY THRONE OF SKULLS, OR ADD TO DECORATION OF MY ROYAL YURT!! BWAHAHAHA!

Hahaha, don't apologize! :lol: The guy was messed up (killed his father for power), but his stuff and that of the empire he created makes for an interesting read. ( would give him a piece of my mind if he was handcuffed. Along with the Turks, he was the great grand pappy times-whatever of Attila, who as everyone knows wasn't the best person either (I prefer his more passive brother Bleda, whom Attila had assassinated just because of how nice he was in comparison).

EDIT: Sorry for the ramblings. I just like history...

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

still have not bothered searching uo what anthology means even though i see it everywhere.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.