Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Hey! Something that looks interesting! I'll be sure to look at it.

Is it even humanly possible to cram that much content into a sig?!

It is, if you spend hours perfecting everything and you have been in trouble over signatures in the past thus giving you experience.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The history of a land to the far east, far, farther way from Home (in Ireland) and a people of a strange and long origin story, perhaps older than that of Monster kind.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Your obsession with Undertale fills you with determination.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

*gniob*

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

You're gonna run out of permutations, Dragon Boy.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Those crystal barriers look pretty cool.

The history of a land to the far east, far, farther way from Home (in Ireland) and a people of a strange and long origin story, perhaps older than that of Monster kind.

Actually, it's quite simple. Primitive folks learned to tame horses (knowledge of this spread to much of the rest of this world thereafter), and developed systems of clans and khanates, and an economy based on oxen, sheep, raiding and looting. Make that go to larger-scale over the course of many centuries and it's the same until Chingiz Khan stirred stuff up and the Russians conquered dem steppe folks.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Reminds me of the round of EUIV I just hung up for the night. With my custom nation and the all-out war for Zurich, with Kcronz (my nation) and France V.S Switzerland, Poland, Brabant, and a few other nations.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

OH GOD WHAT THE!? What is this Sumerian Demon that stands before me!?!?

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

OH GOD, WHAT THE?! What is this SMALL GOAT Demon that stands before me?!?!

t5pQDlO.jpg

*goibn*

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

My eyes!

OH GOD, WHAT THE?! What is this SMALL GOAT Demon that stands before me?!?!

Do you think... This is funny...?

Are you racist against monsters or something? DOES HE REALLY LOOK LIKE A DEMON TO YOU!? Well, he's not. Far from it, at least in this form.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

search_results.gif?1415080967

When did Asriel say that? 

Never, I just found it on tumblr from a certain someone called Determination-from-Undertale. Though, I'm sure he would say something like this given the proper circumstances. i.e relating back to himself in a way.

pure_muscle.png

Let's not get into the topic of racism on this thread, alright Goatboy?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Looks like some sort of cool Sci-Fi theme. The mechs in the foreground reminds me of one of the Gundams from Gundam 00. 

I honestly wonder if Road to Home will even vaguely go in the direction you want

or if soran will even survive long enough to get close to any sort of "goal"

The comic is built around exploration so technically it will. Whether people will actually complete the main quest or not I honestly doubt it, the steps in the quest are often far away. Soran will survive since in the story it's impossible for him to die. He can get injured, knocked out, sick, placed into stasis or whatever and he'll come out okay. Since the story takes place in the past it guarantees his survival. 

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Some of their songs sound okay, great at times, but the message is sometimes one that I don't agree with. Great thing I support reasonable artistic freedom then!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

*bngio*

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Looks like another one suffered a death accident.

t5pQDlO.jpg