Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

a rude pretty picture awakens.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

LIUTH has called me smart many a time now.

Mr. Khaled, the frames in which Palette is featured are the ones that begin the .gif and the artist probably didn't want to keep copying their name onto each frame.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I've made unpublished GIF animations before, so I understand that.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Do you want some name info or do you wish to learn the history of the English language & how the turkey neck know as Arthur Curry collaborated with Ra's al-Ghul to form a crew that rapped about Mikhail?

• Upvote 2

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I now want to see Aquaman (aka Arthur Curry) with a turkey neck. :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Ur nam, insurmisable chicken scratch, your name in basic, CREATION! Vidya-Gemes modz, Stories, english or something?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Toa Tahu's spirit star fell from the sky as a gift to the matoran below or rather, a rude awakening.

While it's not Tahu, it would make for an interesting twist if what the li'l folks (agori I think they are) welcomed these people as their salvation when really these newcomers will be their doom, Piraka/Conquistador-style.

Anyway, apparently, the derp faced woman is smart in the eyes of the eastern disk jockey.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Meet the "artist" that calls people smart.

CANCER!

I see.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

Super Powered Free-Radical Cell activating. TOO MUCH ANIME!!!!!!!!

Meet the "artist" that calls people smart.

CANCER!

I see.

Well.. NO Not me. Well, at least not mainly me. Ironically my zodiac is Cancer the crab so.......

pure_muscle.png

Electric

Neon

Force

Push

QllQtPM.jpg

• Upvote 4

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Mini Khaled?

CANCER!

I see.

Well.. NO Not me. Well, at least not mainly me. Ironically my zodiac is Cancer the crab so.......

Not you? What do you mean?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Mini Khaled?

CANCER!

I see.

In the words of the final boss: "Don't get cocky." At least my profile doesn't scream UNDERTALE, like your's screams ANIME. At least I make it know that I like it subtly and not all in your face like 'Boing, Boing, Robots bouncing, Boing." (I'm a salty cactus.) 

pure_muscle.png

Late to the accent game, too?

CANCER!

I see.

In the words of the final boss: "Don't get cocky." At least my profile doesn't scream UNDERTALE, like your's screams ANIME. At least I make it know that I like it subtly and not all in your face like 'Boing, Boing, Robots bouncing, Boing." (I'm a salty cactus.) 

I thought that my profile screamed Megaman more than it did anime. Well, to be fair, Megaman's design did draw direct inspiration from Astro Boy, which was an anime, but it's not the "anime" aspects of Megaman that I like the most. The games themselves is what draws me into it, not just the art style, just as you probably enjoy the characters and story of Undertale rather than just how it looks. I know some may just think that I am obsessed with anime, but that really isn't the case. I chose to use the .gif of the Maverick Hunters because I like the .gif, not just because it resembles anime. I chose to use this picture of Roll and Kalinka because I thought that it looked cute, and it's art style did influence me a bit, just as all artwork will. It's not just the fact that it looks like anime that I chose these things. Also, you claim that your profile is subtle in the regards to references to Undertale, which is the case as of now, but may I remind you of the state of your profile but a few short months ago?

Anyway, what I really want to know is why you had the gall to call my interests (assumed interests or not), or anyone's interests, cancer. To blatantly claim that one's interests are inferior and likening said interests to a deadly disease really is childish and demeaning. I don't care if that comment was was merely jesting or sarcasm. That kind of remark can be taken personally by some and is very disrespectful. If one wishes to flaunt their love of a franchise or anything like that, it should be their right to do so without being harassed for it. If I want to show my love for Megaman, then I will show my love for Megaman.

Hopefully I didn't sound too whiny, but I really wanted to express my opinion. Cheers, Imrukii.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary
  • Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

Late to the accent game, too?

CANCER!

I see.

I thought that my profile screamed Megaman more than it did anime. Well, to be fair, Megaman's design did draw direct inspiration from Astro Boy, which was an anime, but it's not the "anime" aspects of Megaman that I like the most. The games themselves is what draws me into it, not just the art style, just as you probably enjoy the characters and story of Undertale rather than just how it looks. I know some may just think that I am obsessed with anime, but that really isn't the case. I chose to use the .gif of the Maverick Hunters because I like the .gif, not just because it resembles anime. I chose to use this picture of Roll and Kalinka because I thought that it looked cute, and it's art style did influence me a bit, just as all artwork will. It's not just the fact that it looks like anime that I chose these things. Also, you claim that your profile is subtle in the regards to references to Undertale, which is the case as of now, but may I remind you of the state of your profile but a few short months ago?

Anyway, what I really want to know is why you had the gall to call my interests (assumed interests or not), or anyone's interests, cancer. To blatantly claim that one's interests are inferior and likening said interests to a deadly disease really is childish and demeaning. I don't care if that comment was was merely jesting or sarcasm. That kind of remark can be taken personally by some and is very disrespectful. If one wishes to flaunt their love of a franchise or anything like that, it should be their right to do so without being harassed for it. If I want to show my love for Megaman, then I will show my love for Megaman.

Hopefully I didn't sound too whiny, but I really wanted to express my opinion. Cheers, Imrukii.

It's all about taste. I often decorate my profile with history or sci-fantasy stuff simply because I like it and is in my interests. So long as it doesn't hurt, offend or insult someone on a deep level (reasonably), then it should be fine and acceptable as it is thine own personal taste. Doesn't mean i still won't have fun with it, like saying 'megawoman anime'. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I am an Extremely Negative Fan Person

Nope, keep on guessing..... Yes, I am smart.

pure_muscle.png

wow.rude.

• Upvote 1

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.