Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

Someone else who is creating a Bionicle continuation and expansion project. Hello, fellow lore-weaver!

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

what do all those gray names  have in common?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

ses you.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Could it be that you're Chrono Triggered, Mr. Flea?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

(To Godmarmachine O Inary)

MY EYE'S!!! TOO BIG!!! (At least it's not something NSFW. Believe me, I remember a certain member on here who used a NSFW BIONICLE pic. I shall say no more)

Oh, hello there Mr. No Sig Khalad.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

My sig will engulf the universe.

Sky gifts would probably used as evidence by conspiracy theorists.

t5pQDlO.jpg

WIND! Where arth thou?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

He's sharting out all of the flaming hot lime cheetohs he had for breakfast. i'm surprised there aren't any red flakes spraying about.

Edited by Sir Iaredios
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Oh boy! Fallin' rocks!

Also, everyone, I did not actually realize the two Cronos were that large. Sorry for any eyesore that may have caused.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

shink-boing-shink

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

So Mahiki Man, Tahu III, and some other dude all walk down the highway...

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

*shink**boing**shink*

*transformers sound x6*

*konji*

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

My original character is made out of Do-Not SteelTM.

*Transformin sounds x7*

t5pQDlO.jpg

May I inquire as to what teapot to which you are referring?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Reminds me of when I used to dabble in RPGMaker 2000. I remember when that thing was relatively new, it was two years old at the time... I feel old now. Thanks.

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Quoting yourself, very classy. Well, at least some form of yourself. I personally find that not using your own name as the source of things that you say is more respectable and should be reserved for only when you are quoting something that someone else has said, but hey, what do I know?

t5pQDlO.jpg