I love all the TES games, except Arena, which I could never get to work. And I've never played the spinoffs, no matter how desperately I want to play Redguard.

Morrowind's my first and will always be my favorite, but Skyrim's pretty good too.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

Dragonborn is also a great way to start crying if you love Morrowind and the best DLC if you love tentacles and forbidden knowledge.

I swear, Bethesda had a secret crystal ball into my dreams and were like "Let's make the perfect DLC for KRAHKA AND KRAHKA ONLY." And it was all about House Telvanni and Hermaeus Mora and Solstheim.

And it was so.

I would put it here

Probably not though

Who cares

Get Morrowind and play it with mods. Morrowind's the greatest game of all time in my opinion.

That being said, I am playing a lot of Oblivion these days. Good times. Get Oblivion too. Get Daggerfall too. Not so sure about Arena, with its "Accessing ye olde diske" thing.

I would put it here

Probably not though

Who cares

Get Morrowind and play it with mods. Morrowind's the greatest game of all time in my opinion.

That being said, I am playing a lot of Oblivion these days. Good times. Get Oblivion too. Get Daggerfall too. Not so sure about Arena, with its "Accessing ye olde diske" thing.

I do not know who you are talking to but if you want him/her to know you are talking to them click quote so they can know you are talking to them.

I see if i can get both and on what say on Arena then steam really need to put that on.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I do not know who you are talking to but if you want him/her to know you are talking to them click quote so they can know you are talking to them.

I see if i can get both and on what say on Arena then steam really need to put that on.

I'm talking to everyone because everyone should get Morrowind and we can all be a happy family of outlanders.

And Daggerfall's free on Bethesda's website, last I checked, so y'all have no excuse for that.

I would put it here

Probably not though

Who cares

a bit of a tip for those aspiring thieves playing Morrowind: make sure no one is watching, or even in your line of site before you steal something. also, if you have a high Sneak level and about 70% chameleon, you can steal stuff while people are watching. just remember to sneak before you steal it ;)

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Been having a lot of fun in Skyrim. Terina the Redguard Werewolf is still going strong. :) I'll have to level Maerin the Nord some time...

I also need to get started on Oblivion GOTY. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Class Guide for Skyrim:

Jack-of-all-Stats: Dark Elf or Argonian, with Warrior, Steed, Tower or Lady Stone. Focus on One-Handed, Destruction, Enchantment, Restoration, Light Armor, Block, Sneak and/or Lockpick. Use Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Ice Form, Dragon Aspect and Become Ethereal. Consider Beast Form.

All-Around Mage: High Elf, with Mage or Ritual Stone. Focus on Destruction, Restoration, Illusion and/or Conjuration. Use Unrelenting Force, Become Ethereal, Fire Breath and Energy Drain.

Necromancer:Breton or High Elf, with Mage or Ritual Stone. Focus on Illusion and/or Conjuration. Use Unrelenting Force and Become Ethereal.

Battlemage: Imperial, Dark Elf, High Elf or Breton with Mage, Ritual, Steed or Atronach Stone. Focus on Destruction, Block, One-Handed, Heavy Armor. Enchanting and/or Restoration.

Archer: Wood Elf or Nord, with Warrior Stone. Focus on Archery(obviously), Light Armor and/or Sneak. Consider Beast Form.

Light Warrior: Nord or Redguard, with Warrior or Lady Stone. Focus on Light/Heavy Armor, One-Handed, Block, Alchemy and/or Sneak. Use Unrelenting Force and Elemental Fury.

Berzerker: Orc, with Warrior or Steed Stone. Focus on Heavy Armor, Two-Handed and/or Enchanting. Use Unrelenting Force.

More to come!

Morally unambiguous.

Personally I don't care much about "classes" or any of that. I just run around sniping people with my drain-health ebony bow and then killing them with storm atronachs and my drain-health ebony sword when they get too close. Works like a charm.

Q2TtLEz.png

I always do what seems to be a good idea at the time. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I'm slightly sad that all my Skyrim characters fit their race's stereotypes, at least in terms of skills. My Bosmer's got her archery and thief skills all maxed out, my Altmer uses magic (though he does the bulk of his damage with sneak attacks with knives, thank you shrouded gloves for giving me 30x damage), my Redguard runs around with duel axes, yeah. In previous games I'd play Nord Battlemages and Redguard Assassins and Altmer Knights!

I would put it here

Probably not though

Who cares

• 2 weeks later...

I love Skyrim and plan on playing Morrowind and Oblivion. Tried Daggerfall and it was simply a disaster. You attack by swiping the mouse side to side which doesnt go well considering the hitboxes are terrible (either that, or Im REALLY bad at it).

Rakun at your service!

I read somewhere that you must battle Alduin 3 three times before you finish the main quest, and thus, wandered into the final battle a little too early when it turned out you only fight him twice. Was going to finish all of the sidequests I had beforehand D: (though I guess at least I have the rewards to use later now).

I preferred the Miraak battle a lot more. It truly felt like an all out struggle between two titans, whereas the final battle with Alduin, I either got killed almost right away, or killed him almost right away. Not enough time for epicosity.

I also agree that its great the game doesn't restrict you too much in terms of classes. I've tried out pretty much everything except alchemy and illusion, had fun with the massive amount of experimentation that was possible with one character.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I heard the battle with the Ebony Warrior was a pain, but I killed him pretty quick. Granted I spammed him with shield bashes followed by slashes with a dragonbone sword. Ran out of stamina then FUS and repeated slashes :P.Also Stamina potions are VERY useful.

Edited by Rakun Riley

Rakun at your service!

So is anyone using some Mods or not. Because i do and they are amazing mods that i using on Skyrim. The mods that are my favorite are the Light-saber mod and the Drostfall plus using the mod Wet and Cold to make the game more real.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I always think that it would be fantastic if they made a story mod for Skyrim, which would have among other things made Alduin into the surreal and fearsome Kālī-esque god figure as described in The Seven Fights of The Aldudagga.

And Snow Whales. Still odd how they forgot about adding them.

hereheis.gif

--------------

Reach Heaven by Violence.

And while you are at it, see Bionicle characters as Magical Girls.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got Morrowind while it was on sale for $5 USD.

Though in many ways it's better than Skyrim, the map is terrible. Sure, I like the immersion of having to find my way about, but the casual Skyrimmer in me revolts against having to actually think through where I need to go next, and combined with the rather static map it's annoying. Well, it's just something to get used to, I suppose.

And on the topic of maps & Skyrim, does anyone know of any mods that disable quest markers on both the map and in-game?

With Skyrim's more detailed world map I'd have a great deal of fun having to find my way around, when combined with my no fast travel + more carriages moderator.

Edited by Bominominomu Nemo

Do you believe in magic?

And on the topic of maps & Skyrim, does anyone know of any mods that disable quest markers on both the map and in-game?

With Skyrim's more detailed world map I'd have a great deal of fun having to find my way around, when combined with my no fast travel + more carriages moderator.

The very popular "iHUD" allows you to toggle the compass, as well as the crosshair. For hiding map markers, you can just untick the quest and it'll still update. Also there is an option to hide floating markers under settings>display, or something.

IetTsFQ.png

The very popular "iHUD" allows you to toggle the compass, as well as the crosshair. For hiding map markers, you can just untick the quest and it'll still update. Also there is an option to hide floating markers under settings>display, or something.

iHud? Thanks for the tip.

Oh, cool, I just saw a very nice looking Necromancy modification, Lord of the Dead. It looks to make it more mysterious and arcane, something that most magic in Skyrim lacks.

You'd think that magic of all kinds would be harder to get, when surrounded by wary Nords. It's nice to see a modification that makes such a dark branch of magic less commonly available.

Edited by Bominominomu Nemo

Do you believe in magic?