• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What LEGO Themes Do You Like?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

Poll: What are your favorite LEGO themes? (143 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favorite theme?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What is your second favorite theme?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,341 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 24 2013 - 08:25 PM

For no apparent reason, we would like to know what your two favorite LEGO themes are.Okay, so there are definitely reasons, but you'll have to wait to see what they are.Please be honest and tell your friends - the more the merrier!

#2 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 18-February 13
  • 1,275 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2013 - 08:37 PM

#1: Galaxy Squad, there seems to be a little bit of a story going on, and it seems a little intriguing (if BIONICLE was up there, it would take both of my votes).

#2: Hero Factory, not much of a story, but great figures and pieces.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#3 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2013 - 10:47 PM

(1. Hero Factory: One reason only, there're from the makers of Bionicle period.

(2. Technic: I own two Technic products, but I dismantled one that I cannot find on Brickset. The other is a nice ATV that will be cherished.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2013 - 11:00 PM

Alright, let's be honest.Who else voted Friends.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#5 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 08-July 03
  • 3,959 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 24 2013 - 11:09 PM

It wasn't until I looked at this poll that I realized my almost all my favorite themes have all been cancelled. Too bad. Anyway, it was a toss up between Minifigures and Lord of the Rings/Hobbit. I voted the latter for my first favorite because the sets are quite beautiful, but I appreciate the Minifigures for their unique prints and accessories. 

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles

#6 Offline Jedi Master J.

Jedi Master J.
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Supporter of Those in Need

• 18-July 05
  • 1,703 posts

Posted Jun 24 2013 - 11:41 PM

1) Technic; Why is this my favorite theme? Because:

- It tends to have more challenging builds compared to themes like Hero Factory, which one can pretty much build without instructions really.

- They tend have cool features like moving parts with motors or pistons.

- They often have GEARS involved in someway, which has always been my favorite feature from BIONICLE in the early days.

2) Star Wars; Why is this my second favorite theme? Because:

- It has awesome recreations of events from the movies.

- Its builds can definitely be difficult if you buy large sets like R2-D2 (Item # 10225).

- It has great detail minifigures of characters from the films.

Hm...I know you didn't ask for it, but I am going to include my next couple of favorites here as well.

3) Lord of Rings; Why is this my third favorite theme? Because:

- Like with Star Wars, it has awesome recreations of events from the movies (Great builds for some too.) and great minifigures. I can't think of any other reason to justify me liking it than that. (After all, I did buy all of last year's wave from Shop at Home mostly because of this reason alone.)

4) Ninjago; Why is this my fourth favorite theme? Because:

- It has a decent story much like BIONICLE did, but it was presented in much better way and format. It is by no means as complex as BIONICLE was, but it is definitely has itself an interesting world and mythology around it.

- I like the design of the sets.

- JMJ 2013

Edited by Jedi Master J., Jun 24 2013 - 11:48 PM.

#7 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,715 posts

Posted Jun 25 2013 - 09:05 AM

I was going to pick Architecture, but that's not on here...

I dunno, to be honest. I haven't bought many sets recently, just two or three small things. I'll have to think about this one.

Posted Image

#8 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 22-October 11
  • 1,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2013 - 09:40 AM

Scared about the potential reasons... :P

#1 would be LoTR/Hobbit, while #2 would be Star Wars.

Interesting how Bionicle isn't on there...  :P  (Yes, I know why.)

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

May both Mata Nui and Ekimu be with you, traveler, and let not Makuta shed shadow on your way.

#9 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 2,314 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2013 - 11:14 AM

1st: Hero Factory2nd: Ninjago

I was undecided about which of these would be first and which would be second, but I decided that since I have gotten some of this year's Hero Factory sets and none of this year's Ninjago sets, that'd probably speak for itself. Other themes I enjoy would be Legends of Chima (although I haven't gotten any sets yet), Friends (One set, bought for a specific part, but I do like the designs), City (don't often get sets but do enjoy helping Dad with his), The Lone Ranger (like the Western theme from my youth, but better; no sets yet, unfortunately), Minifigures (amazing, and I have a lot, but I wouldn't call it my favorite) and the Modular Buildings (which are not quite City, not quite Creator, and thus don't appear on this poll)

Edited by Lyichir, Jun 25 2013 - 11:16 AM.

Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#10 Offline Doorman

Doorman
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-October 11
  • 663 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2013 - 10:47 PM

drats, I tried to vote HF as my first with LoTR as my second, but my mouse slipped and clicked HF as my second :( now HF is apparently my favorite and second favorite line.

2qt8uwy.jpg

Here's a webcomic you might want to check out.

Like a cross between X-men and ghostbusters.

Except everyone is 12.

I played Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. PM me if you do as well!

#11 Offline Haotaus

Haotaus
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 28-September 07
  • 322 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2013 - 11:23 PM

[color=#006400;][font="georgia, serif;"]Ninjago (I'm really liking the story and sets) and Galaxt Squad (Mainly sets but man those bugs are just so smexy. :inlove: )[/color][/font]

Edited by Haotaus, Jun 25 2013 - 11:24 PM.

Posted Image
My Brickshelf Gallery check it out!

#12 Offline Takuaka: Toa of Time

Takuaka: Toa of Time
  • Members
  • Toa

• 11-December 12
  • 102 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2013 - 11:30 PM

Alright, let's be honest.Who else voted Friends.

Bahahaha! Well, as much as I love all the new awesome rubber hairpieces... :P

#1: Minifigures. They're both awesome and affordable. If I could afford to spend more money on Lego, it may not be my #1, but it would still be a major contender.

#2: Star Wars. See my Avatar. Seriously, though, I've been a Lego Star Wars fan ever since it got started in 1999 (oh, the memories of that B-Wing and the Millenium Falcon) and for the longest time it was my absolute favorite theme. To this day the ships are awesome, the walkers and other vehicles are awesome, the figs are awesome, and I still have a thing for space fantasy. Need I say more? Not to mention I'm excited for the new animated show Star Wars Rebels and the movie Episode VII.

EDIT: And how many of us are excited about this year's Fall line of Star Wars? RED MANDALORIANS. AND AN AT-TE. NOT TO MENTION JANGO FETT.

Honestly, though, why wasn't Pirates in this list? :P

I actually had a hard time choosing Star Wars as my favorite, as Galaxy Squad and LOTR are awesome as well.

And as awesome as Friends is, (just think of all the new animals molds, too. AND THE HAIRPIECES) it didn't quite make the cut. :P

Edited by Takuaka: Toa of Time, Jun 25 2013 - 11:35 PM.

This is where I'm supposed to have a signature, right? Alright, then.

Timaka: Toa of Time

I have very neat hand-writing.

#13 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 17-January 03
  • 6,539 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 12:19 AM

1: Ninjago. 2: LotR / Hobbit.But honestly, I'd love to collect sets from any of these themes, if only I had the money. (Well, maybe not Ninja Turtles, just not really into those sets.) :music:

b-bolin-03.jpg

#14 Offline Makuta Almanax

Makuta Almanax
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 15-May 12
  • 440 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 12:34 AM

I only voted City as my number one even though it feels like they just rehash police and fire departments while forgetting there's more to city life than that - I'm still waiting on my hospital! Anyway, I didn't really have anything else that I buy...except for Hero Factory but I only buy them for parts and to corrupt their story so that the factory is evil and then throw in some space-time travelling shenanigans.that break the barriers between the Before-Time and After-Time of my lego universe. but I digress...

As for Galaxy Squad, I vote them as my '2 because while I've not bought any of them yet they do have my interest, particularly since the largest set is actually decent value for money.

Edited by Makuta Almanax, Jun 26 2013 - 12:36 AM.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters: 
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics)                         SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth)                        MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)                      

#15 Offline We Are _G.R.I.D_

We Are _G.R.I.D_
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 20-January 08
  • 339 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 08:05 AM

You know, Lego, the only reason i dont buy more of your products is because as an unemployed 17 year old from a family that doesnt own 5 pools, a mansion, and a ferrari, I DONT HAVE MONEY!

Thank you, just wanted to say that the ONLY reason i dont buy more lego stuff is lack of money.

Otherwise, yeah sure, hero factory and technic, technic is probably better than hero factory, but hero factory is at least giving me LOTS of cool pieces, even if they have no discernable story element.

Posted Image
credit to Bonesiii for the av,
credit to xecha for the template for the card, but I did all the work on it, thank you very much!
credit to taka nuvia (or her current name) for the original skullbud .2 file of which i edited,
to make the thing you see in my sign-off, if/when i use them

I am the who when you ask; "Who's there?" I am the wind blowing through your hair
I am the shadow on the moon at night, Filling your dreams to the brim with fright
I am The Darkness underneath your bed, I am the thoughts inside your head

Who Am I, You Ask? I Am One Of Many, And Many Are The _G.R.I.D_
WE ARE _G.R.I.D_ AND OUR TIME HAS COME

#16 Offline Actually... I'm Santa

Actually... I'm Santa
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 12-October 03
  • 1,368 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 09:12 AM

[color=#006633;]1: Games[/color]

[color=#006633;]2: Minifigures[/color]

[color=#006633;]Over the years I've been leaning away from Bionicle and Hero Factory in terms of sets.  I've been going more towards building block sets and miniatures are my favorites.  Some of the coolest miniatures come from games (I'm especially happy with my LEGO City Police game).[/color]

[color=#006633;]Minifigures are always fun as well.  I love mixing and matching and coming up with my own little story with a fairly large cast of characters.  The Series Minifigs are very great for this as well as customized figures.[/color]

#17 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 09:22 AM

I voted for Hero Factory as my favorite theme because of the sets. Whatever you think of the story behind the sets, Hero Factory introduced a new building system that provides even more variety in the already versatile line of Lego action figures.I was really, really tempted to vote for Games as my second favorite theme, but I voted for Star Wars instead because it has some really good set designs.

#18 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 4,793 posts

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 10:15 AM

Aaaahhh this is such a hard question! My favorite is definitely either Ninjago or Hero Factory, but specifying which is a real challenge.I'm going to go ahead and say Hero Factory is my favorite and Ninjago is my second-favorite. I find the story of Ninjago a bit more compelling (because even setting aside the difference in quality, there's just a lot more Ninjago story to enjoy), but the majority of my MOCing is with Hero Factory parts. There's just something about a simple, systematic style of building, as well as the very idea of building characters versus building scenery and vehicles, that I find remarkably therapeutic. And since this is a question about LEGO themes, I suppose the LEGO building component should really be the deciding factor in which I prefer.I'm glad you didn't make us choose a third-favorite. Ninjago and Hero Factory are the only two on that list that I really collect passionately. I'll buy Minifigures packets if there's a figure that piques my interest, and I keep close tabs on Galaxy Squad, City, Friends, and Castle, but choosing one of those would be impossible.

Posted Image recommends the following sites:
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#19 Offline Toa of Gallifrey

Toa of Gallifrey
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 11-March 11
  • 381 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 10:58 AM

City and Games for me.

"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" - Lewa, The Final Battle

"Nothing is more important than my egomania!" - Clara Oswald, Deep Breath

"I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!" - James, The Fortune Hunters

3DS FC: 2681-0566-5359

#20 Offline Mesonak

Mesonak
  • Premier Member
  • The Amazin' Raisin

• 26-November 08
  • 3,835 posts

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hero Factory all day, every day.

Ninjago comes in (very) close second.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

Posted Image

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#21 Offline I Am A Walrus

I Am A Walrus
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 09-April 10
  • 5,549 posts

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 04:15 PM

1. Star Wars.

2. The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

I haven't bought any Lego sets in years, but if I did, I'd buy a lot of sets from these two themes.

What's up? I'm a Walrus now. B-)

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#22 Offline Willess12

Willess12
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 07-January 12
  • 244 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 09:58 PM

#1: Star Wars.  I ronically, I have never officially bough a Star Wars set, but I have a lot of Lego Star Wars stuff, particularly from a large tub of Lego peices I bought from someone.

#2: Hero Factory.  I like the sets.  I use the pieces to build Bionicle characters.  But then I eventually reassemble my HF sets.  But the storyline is not all that great.

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

#23 Offline Stryker055

Stryker055
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 04-June 07
  • 4,356 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 10:03 PM

1. LOTR/The Hobbit: I love the detail that goes into these sets, and I love the movies.

2. Galaxy Squad: I think it's a really interesting concept and has some really neat vehicle designs. I hope we get at least one more year out of it to see some new alien designs. (I'm honestly surprised this theme doesn't get much love...)

#24 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 05-July 10
  • 5,932 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 10:25 PM

1: Hero Factory2: Chima, because it has HF-style sets in it. 3: Technic. Suffice to say none of these themes gets blanket approval, I have a boatload of nitpicks, and I haven't really liked a Lego-related story since Bionicle. (HF is okay...thus why it's #1)

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg

#25 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,715 posts

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 10:02 AM

Wound up picking Minifigures and LotR/Hobbit, in that order. Could easily have been reversed, though. Hero Factory also ranks high for me.

Posted Image

#26 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 17-December 09
  • 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 10:47 AM

Ninjago and Minifigures, because they're the last two I bought and Ninjago is sort of my Bionicle 'second'.

I no longer need Taipu as I have achieved the impossible.

I have girlfriend.

the atlantic was born today

and i'll tell you how

the clouds above opened up

and let it out

#27 Offline ~Legoman~

~Legoman~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 21-May 08
  • 833 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 08:52 PM

HF first because I MOC with it, though I don't know anything about the story. I picked City as second because that seems to be the closest thing to the Modular Bbuildings and Architecture and those are pretty much the only non-HF sets I have bought recently.

My Brickshelf and My Flickr
Posted Image
"Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

#28 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 11:37 PM

Why isn't bionicle up there?!joke if it were up there there wouldit be a pole it would just bionicle every where oh and I voted 1 ninjago caus it's awesome 2 lotr/hobbit

Edited by TAHU2014, Jun 28 2013 - 08:29 AM.

#29 Offline Bundalings

Bundalings
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 20-March 06
  • 3,234 posts

Posted Jun 27 2013 - 11:42 PM

Minifigures > Hero Factory

I don't buy much of anything from other themes.

skiddo.png.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

#30 Offline avak5

avak5
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 04-April 13
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 12:09 AM

I voted Castle because of Knights Kingdom

dpyd1z.jpg

#31 Offline Overscore

Overscore
  • Premier Member
  • Lightning Voyager

• 14-March 13
  • 339 posts

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 12:18 PM

#1) Technic. Heck, the sets are just cool, and plus, it started Slizer/Throwbots, Roboriders and later, Bionicle.

#2) Hero Factory. Good contraction sets. Plus, they're from the makers of Bionicle.

˙˙˙609ƖƖϛƖㄣ6Ɩϛ69ㄣƖㄣ8ƐƖᄅϛ99ㄣ0ᄅ88ㄣϛ0Ɛϛ0ƐƐƖƖ009Ɛ06ϛᄅ68ㄥ9Ɛㄣ9ƐϛƖㄥƖ60ㄣϛᄅ6ᄅ8ᄅ960ᄅ60ᄅϛƖ88ㄣㄥƖ88ϛϛƖƐ909900ㄥ8ϛㄣᄅㄥ  
  ƐㄥᄅƖㄣƖ6ㄣᄅ09ᄅㄥ09Ɛ6ƐƐƖᄅ8ㄣ99ᄅƐㄣϛㄣ0Ɩ98ㄣƐ09ㄣƐᄅ699ϛ8ㄣ9ϛㄣƖ606Ɩ0ᄅƖㄥᄅϛ9ƖƐ8ㄥ98ㄥƐƐᄅ8ㄣ9ϛㄥㄣ8ᄅƖ9ㄣㄣƐƐ6ϛ99ϛㄥ60Ɩ88ᄅㄣㄣ  
  96Ɩ8Ɛ0Ɛ6ㄣϛ68ㄣ6ᄅᄅ9ㄣㄣ96ϛϛϛ0ƖƖᄅϛ8Ɛ6Ɩ0ㄥᄅ0Ɩㄣ8ᄅ0ϛㄣㄥƖƖƖ8ㄣ8ᄅƖ80ㄣ6ϛƐϛᄅㄥƖƐᄅᄅ8ϛ0ϛϛ609ㄣㄣ8Ɛ60ㄥㄣ990Ɛᄅ8ᄅƐƖϛ9808ㄣƖᄅ8  
  6ㄥ90ㄥƖƖᄅㄣƐϛᄅ8ㄣƐ08ᄅ986680ᄅ98ᄅ90ㄣ9Ɩ8ㄥ0Ɛᄅ6ϛㄣㄣ6ㄣㄥ60ᄅ8ϛ0ƖϛㄥƐ66Ɛ69Ɩㄥ6Ɩㄣ88ᄅ0ϛ6ㄥᄅƐ8ƐƐㄣ9ᄅ9ㄣ8ƐᄅƐ6ㄥ68ϛƐϛ9ᄅ6ϛƖㄣƖ˙

#32 Offline Makuta_of_Oz

Makuta_of_Oz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 20-February 08
  • 3,579 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 06:58 PM

Bionicle. :annoyed:

Out of those that haven't been banned, Castle was always my next fave, and I like Minifigs somewhat too.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Baterra are awesome. They enforce weapon laws. Please support their cause on CUUSOO.

#33 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

• 25-May 03
  • 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 09:24 PM

Bionicle. :annoyed:

Out of those that haven't been banned, Castle was always my next fave, and I like Minifigs somewhat too.

"banned"?

Anyway Friends is my favourite theme, followed by City I guess?

bring back "an cool dude"

#34 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,341 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 09:30 PM

Wow, I just realized I forgot to use the word 'current' in this poll. I apologize for the confusion, but the intent was to get feedback on current themes, which is why Bionicle and others were not included.

#35 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,715 posts

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 10:19 PM

Architecture is a current theme. ;_;

Posted Image

#36 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

• 25-May 03
  • 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 04:12 AM

architecture is a theme for adults not kids it's not suitable for bzpower gosh

i don't know why 'advent calendars' isn't listed here though. what a great seasonal theme that is ever year. :')

bring back "an cool dude"

#37 Offline Little Miss Krahka

Little Miss Krahka
  • Premier Member
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 04-October 02
  • 1,002 posts

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 09:21 AM

Star Wars. I've got only so much money these days, so I don't buy much Lego. I probably spend more money on Lego than I should. But I particularly like the SWTOR ones, since it's been my dream to get some EU stuff in Lego form. Also because I'm an SWTOR addict. (Though maaaaan I'd stab someone for a Phantom or a Mantis. I mean the Fury's nice, but come on, the Phantom is shiniest. And dangit, I'm gonna end up buying the Defender just for Qyzen and T7 . . .)

I also like the Architecture sets. Those are pretty sweet. They fulfill my nerdier than Star Wars side.

Haven't been keeping track of Hero Factory or Ninjago even though those are apparently the things these days. I don't think I have time or money to get into a new Lego fandom.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

#38 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,341 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 11:46 AM

architecture is a theme for adults not kids it's not suitable for bzpower gosh i don't know why 'advent calendars' isn't listed here though. what a great seasonal theme that is ever year. :')

Some themes removed because we can only have 16 poll options.

#39 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 20-October 07
  • 773 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 01:51 AM

I was only into BIONICLE, and even then, I haven't actually built one since the Stars.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies or mess around without strategy online!

Yes, you can still play Brawl online!

#40 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,341 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 11:45 AM

Thanks for your feedback everyone! I think we have the data we need. I mean don't need. There was no reason for this.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users