I dunno, I think the title states it pretty clearly.

What's your favorite Lego Series? Lego has got around to making quite a few of these- ones I can recall now are HF, Atlantis, Chima, and Ninjago, but there's probably more. So, what's your favorite?

BIONICLE hands down. Throwbots and Roboriders are tied for second. Third would be Hero Factory.

Given the description in the post, and the fact that this is the Media forum, I think he means TV series and specials.

My favorite would be Ninjago. A little cheesy, but it's the best executed of all of them, and often is legitimately funny. I haven't even watched the new HF specials or Chima episodes, however.

How well will you die?

• 4 weeks later...

I think we can all agree that Ninjago is loved by many, Ninjago with Hero Factory close behind.

Not so close I think.Anyway, definitely Ninjago. :) Chima is kind of meh.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Ninjago. Bionicle was always too badly animated or cheesy, and Hero Factory is...Hero Factory.

Badly animated? :o I thought Ghost VFX did some fantastic work!

Agree with Trydeltix.

BIONICLE was never badly animated and it was cheesy very little times.

The movies could be cheesy at times, but that had nothing to with Ghost's stuff. But I think Cratak was talking about the movies actually.

Bliss.png

Ninjago. Bionicle was always too badly animated or cheesy, and Hero Factory is...Hero Factory.

Agree with Trydeltix.

The movies could be cheesy at times, but that had nothing to with Ghost's stuff. But I think Cratak was talking about the movies actually.

Granted; they might have been cheesy at times, but never (or better said, very rarely) badly animated.

-G u u R a h K

Agree with Trydeltix.

Granted; they might have been cheesy at times, but never (or better said, very rarely) badly animated.

They weren't badly animated at all, but by today's standards, I guess they are a little outdated.

Bliss.png

Agree with Trydeltix.

They weren't badly animated at all, but by today's standards, I guess they are a little outdated.

Well, they were made quite some time ago. Namely 10, 9, 8 and 4 years ago.

-G u u R a h K

I guess they are a little outdated.

That's mainly what I meant; they haven't aged very well. Honestly, Ghost did a pretty good job, but that is overshadowed by the bad stories. If they wanted to go over that much in each movie, they should have made them longer or done a better editing job.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

That's mainly what I meant; they haven't aged very well. Honestly, Ghost did a pretty good job, but that is overshadowed by the bad stories. If they wanted to go over that much in each movie, they should have made them longer or done a better editing job.

So, you didn't like the storyline of BIONICLE?

Bliss.png

If so... god help him. :P

-G u u R a h K

Yes indeed. :lol:

Bliss.png

I have watched the Chima episodes, and two of the Hero Factory episodes, namely Ordeal of Fire and Brain Attack. And the Hero Factory shows beat Chima hands down. Here are my reasons:

1: The animation quality of the HF shows is far superior to that of Chima.

2: The HF shows have a more interesting premise than Chima.

3: Hero Factory is just an all around more interesting franchise than Chima, in my opinion.

The HF shows can be silly, but in an entertaining way, and can actually be an enjoyable show sometimes. Ill be frank, the Chima shows are just dumb to me.

Maybe someday I'll get around to watching the Ninjago series. I'm seeing quite a bit of positive feedback.

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

I have watched the Chima episodes, and two of the Hero Factory episodes, namely Ordeal of Fire and Brain Attack. And the Hero Factory shows beat Chima hands down. Here are my reasons:

3: Hero Factory is just an all around more interesting franchise than Chima, in my opinion.

The HF shows can be silly, but in an entertaining way, and can actually be an enjoyable show sometimes. Ill be frank, the Chima shows are just dumb to me.

Maybe someday I'll get around to watching the Ninjago series. I'm seeing quite a bit of positive feedback.

I probably should give the HF shows a try. I've heard good things about them. I can't imagine there being much to the Chima shows, although I don't really know the first thing about Chima.

Bliss.png

I probably should give the HF shows a try. I've heard good things about them. I can't imagine there being much to the Chima shows, although I don't really know the first thing about Chima.

Advice. Don't. Ever. EVER. See. Chima. Episodes. Period.

-G u u R a h K

Advice. Don't. Ever. EVER. See. Chima. Episodes. Period.

Fastcar loves them :lol: But they don't look very good at all.

Bliss.png

There's a difference between the Bionicle movies and other Bionicle media, the main thing being that the movies are condensed to a 1.5 (?) hour experience, whereas the books smooth out the plot. If you watch MoL by itself, it's a good movie, I think the best. Watch LoMN without knowing about the Metru Nui arc previously, and it is a bad experience. Besides us Bionicle nerds and kids, nobody would like. :S Don't get me wrong, I like Bionicle, but I prefer not to have blind devotion to it.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

There's a difference between the Bionicle movies and other Bionicle media, the main thing being that the movies are condensed to a 1.5 (?) hour experience, whereas the books smooth out the plot. If you watch MoL by itself, it's a good movie, I think the best. Watch LoMN without knowing about the Metru Nui arc previously, and it is a bad experience. Besides us Bionicle nerds and kids, nobody would like. :S Don't get me wrong, I like Bionicle, but I prefer not to have blind devotion to it.

Ok, that's good. :P I didn't know what you meant there. I agree with you about LoMN, although being a BIONICLE nerd, I was able to enjoy it.

Bliss.png

Just finished watching Hero Factory: Breakout (two part episode), and it was pretty good! I would recommend people watch it.

It beat Chima by a mile, of course. I think it was better than Brain Attack, and maybe not quite as good as Ordeal of Fire. Very close though.

Edited by ToaN

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

Just finished watching Hero Factory: Breakout (two part episode), and it was pretty good! I would recommend people watch it.

It beat Chima by a mile, of course. I think it was better than Brain Attack, and maybe not quite as good as Ordeal of Fire. Very close though.

Anything beats Brain Attack.

-G u u R a h K

With a name like Brain Attack, its simply doomed to failure from the start.

Bliss.png

Agreed. Thought the same since the moment is was announced. XD

-G u u R a h K

Just finished watching Hero Factory: Breakout (two part episode), and it was pretty good! I would recommend people watch it. It beat Chima by a mile, of course. I think it was better than Brain Attack, and maybe not quite as good as Ordeal of Fire. Very close though.

Agreed. Although it does lend itself to lots of bad jokes and puns, which is a redeeming quality.Like how the Hero Factory can't handle true intelligence - attacking them with brilliance is a really good idea. :P

Just finished watching Hero Factory: Breakout (two part episode), and it was pretty good! I would recommend people watch it. It beat Chima by a mile, of course. I think it was better than Brain Attack, and maybe not quite as good as Ordeal of Fire. Very close though.

Agreed. Although it does lend itself to lots of bad jokes and puns, which is a redeeming quality.Like how the Hero Factory can't handle true intelligence - attacking them with brilliance is a really good idea. :P

LOL never saw it that way.

-G u u R a h K