Mars Mission: Crystal Conflict Kit

Hexann

So, one day (yesterday) I was playing Crystal Conflict and remember how many animated GIFs their sprites had which led me to making this.

It was quite a painful process extracting these (The walking poses in particular), but I managed to finish this quite recently and thought I would post it in a a topic early.

Astro Fighter Sprite Sheet (These were made by the producers of Mars Mission Crystal Conflict, The Lego Group and 4T2 Multimedia and were extracted by Damaracx (Me))

Box (This was made by the producers of Mars Mission Crystal Conflict, The Lego Group and 4T2 Multimedia and were extracted by Damaracx (Me))

Rocket (These were made by the producers of Mars Mission Crystal Conflict, The Lego Group and 4T2 Multimedia and were extracted by Damaracx (Me))

Breeding Pit (These were made by the producers of Mars Mission Crystal Conflict, The Lego Group and 4T2 Multimedia and were extracted by Damaracx (Me))

As far as I know of this is the first kit that began as being solely another theme a side from Bionicle.

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

IWASGONNAMAKEONEO'THESE!!1!!1!!1!!

*ahem* Sorry, I had a little bit of a noobish relapse there. I'll try to control myself next time, I promise.

This is great, but I think we might have the same problem the IIA kit faces. The whole vector image thing all over again.

But Crystalien Conflict was a pretty awesome game. I got all the cheat codes for it once and beat it. Still on my computer. | )

new_sig_legacy_2.png

*ahem* Sorry, I had a little bit of a noobish relapse there. I'll try to control myself next time, I promise.

This is great, but I think we might have the same problem the IIA kit faces. The whole vector image thing all over again.

But Crystalien Conflict was a pretty awesome game. I got all the cheat codes for it once and beat it. Still on my computer. | )

I hope you do because I'll probably take another....

Hue and Saturation.

I do too.

EDIT: Well, I've got a Box (This was made by the producers of Mars Mission Crystal Conflict, The Lego Group and 4T2 Multimedia and were extracted by Damaracx (Me))

EDIT: Sill no new post.... Rocket (These were made by the producers of Mars Mission Crystal Conflict, The Lego Group and 4T2 Multimedia and were extracted by Damaracx (Me))

EDIT: Well, this is kind of pitiful......hopefully this topic doesn't die... Breeding Pit (These were made by the producers of Mars Mission Crystal Conflict, The Lego Group and 4T2 Multimedia and were extracted by Damaracx (Me))

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't Vector imaging, if you look closely, you can see that you can sprite images like in DSS.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

This isn't Vector imaging, if you look closely, you can see that you can sprite images like in DSS.

HOLY @#$%!! A COMMENT!

But I don't have any updates....... :(

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

• 2 weeks later...