• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Get Your Voting Finger Ready

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 2,837 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2013 - 09:56 PM

Do you like polls? I hope you like polls, because we've got a bunch for you to vote in. First off, you can tell us <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10231'>what LEGO themes you like</a> for no reason in particular (there's actually a cool reason, shh). Next up, voting is currently going on for <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showforum=57'>RPG Forum Contest #28</a>, where you can select your favorite RPGs and let us know how we can improve the process. And if those weren't enough, you can also vote in <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showforum=36'>BBC Contest #65</a>, to decide which bird MOCs will go to BrickFair. You guys will determine what choices come out on top here, so get voting!View the full article

#2 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 6,314 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 11:16 AM

I voted in all the BBC polls and in the poll about favorite LEGO themes. I've never been involved in role-playing for much the same reason I don't play many video games anymore: it requires an intensive amount of thought for what I feel is not a lot of reward. Perhaps to people for whom storytelling comes more naturally it is more thrilling and possibly therapeutic, but for me I just find that sort of thing somewhat stressful and not very productive in the end.Sometimes I wish I could enjoy role-playing and similar creative social activities the way other people can...

25450756306_58415c3e74_z.jpg
The call of a Dragon in danger to save. All must unite, with Magic, be brave!

#3 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 03:56 PM

I voted already on every poll here. Had a hard time choosing who to pick in BBCC.

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users